003

a week later...

i sat in bed the whole day, crying, eating ice cream, watching netflix. i haven't left my room. i haven't changed my clothes for the past week. i don't think i showered. i haven't came out of my room, yet. audreys tried and talked to me but it didn't work.

i do believe she's worried about me. hell. i'm worried about myself.

i'm broken.

i'm hurt.

i don't know what to do with my life, he was my life, and he just threw it away like it was nothing. i haven't been myself, ever since that stupid restaurant, she was so much prettier than me. i could see why.

she had the body.

she had the hair.

she had everything i didn't have.

of course he picked her, if i were him i'd pick her.

she stood out. she was breath taking.

i sighed. i charged my phone for the 4th time this morning. i haven't been sleeping at all.

it was currently, 4:57am. another sleepless night. me cuddled up with the bear he gave me and cuddled up in one of his hoodies, surely that wasn't gonna help, but the only way i'd hopefully stopped crying, but that didn't work.

audrey knocked on my door to bring me out of my thoughts.

"what" i whispered.

"let me in please..." she pleaded. i sighed.

"fin-" as soon as she heard that she barged in.

"oh hun.. this is what he did to you?" she said running up to me and pulling me into a tight hug. i sobbed, so hard.

she sighed. "i gave griffin your number so he should facetime you in the next few minutes" she softly smiled then slowly walked out.

incoming FaceTime call from griff 🥺🤚🏼
accept decline

incoming FaceTime from griff 🥺🤚🏼
accept decline

the girl sad smiled when the call connected.

"hi" she said blankly.

"hey bubs" that warmed her heart. she smiled fully.

they talked for about 6 hours. almost the whole day. until the girl slowly fell asleep. lil snores escaping her small chapped lips. the boy smiled and hung up the phone.

-

i woke up the next morning with my phone at 1%. i scrambled to get my charger and plug it in.

i trudged down the stairs in only my hoodie. i make myself breakfast, and sit down at the diner table. i hardly touch my food. i sigh, a tear threatening to fall.

he broke me. too much.

-

i go back up stairs and finally get a shower. i just stand there and let the hot water flow down my back. i start crying. Audrey wouldn't hear me. the waters running. i cry til i can't no more..

i get out and dry myself off and looked unto the steamed up mirror. why do i have to be such a fuck up.. why can't i be good enough.

i hear my phone ring, i rush to go get it and see griffin is calling me. i answer.

"hey griff" i smile.

"heyyy, nice smile" i blush.

"not too bad yourself" i wink.

he looks down and starts to blush. i laugh.

"what you doing tho" he asks looking around his room and propping his phone up on his pillow.

"getting changed, just got out of the shower" i sigh.

"ooo" i hear jaden, i chuckle.

"shut up hossler" i laugh too.

"alright, griff, i'm gonna hang up. i love you" i say before hanging up. embarrassed.

god can't believe i just said that.

-

twitter

hal🥰 @/ haley

i'm falling hard .

67k retweets 65k likes 68k replies

griff 🥺 @/ imgriffinjohnson

i like a special someone

45k retweets 12k likes 88k replies