Epilogue

My feet dragged me through the long corrider. The walls surrounding me where a tasteless grey, and the floor was a pale yellow. Long iron doors were evenly lined up on each side of me and the sounds of sobbing where clearer between every step. The noises of my shuffling feet lingered through the hallway's crys for help. Infront of my body sat a long shadow, the figure of Harry. Harry's hair took many twists and turns and plopped on the top of his head, his musty green eyes, and pale skin indicated he was tired of walking through this creepy pathway. "Why the hell, are we doing this again?"Harry muttered under his breath as he towered over me. His long grey shirt grasped onto my back as he laid his head on top of mine.

      "Because, you need to see your best friend." I huffed out.

       "Grace, he's fucking insane. Do you even want to see him?" Harry scrunched his nose as he spoke.

        "Actually, yes. I would like to see my old best friend who grew insane from a broken home. Besides, Dr.Smith said that he was depressed, and that a visit from old friends would help him." I spoke flatly hoping no guards were listening to us.

          " Fine. But I hope you know that hes not going to be all happy once we enter." Harry spat out.

         "Shut up, here is his door." I stopped walking as I spoke grabbing on to the nback of Harry's shirt to stop him. My eyes analyzed the writing on the tall medal door that wrote "Patient 212, Zayn Malik.'

              "Well, here it is, are you ready?" I asked as I plugged in the key to the door that Dr.Smith had handed me only 10 minutes earlier. "Nope." Harry complained as my fingers lightly knocked on the door even though I had already unlocked it.

           "Go away!" Zayn's deep voice seemed to pass right through the door.

            "It's Grace and Harry!" I yelled back hoping he could hear.

           "Oh. come on in." Zayn eplied with a whole new tone filing the hallway.