Chapter 1 Greeting old friend.

I slowly slid the door open letting my eyes analyze everything they could. The room consisted of the same boring colors, however the room was larger than expected. A small twin size bed sat in the corner with a thin grey blanket that messily slept upon it, a tiny bronze table stood lonely in the other corner, and a small picture of Harry, Zayn, and I laid on it. In the picture I was hugging Zayn from behind, letting my long strawberry hair eat at his shoulders, Harry was next to me and had longer curls that seemed to be devouring his pale skin, Zayn's face was pure happiness in the photo, showing his dimples, and large brown eyes.

"Hey." I awkwardly spoke as I stepped into the almost empty room. Zayns hair messily quiffed up and had a small streak of blonde laying in it, his tan skin was much paler, and his brown eyes seemed to now be camoflauge to the grey walls. His tall body was eatin by a pale blue jumpsuit and dark brown shoes.

"Hi, I missed you both." Zayn said with an emotionless smile. His eyes scanned us for any weapons before continuing, "What is it like out there? In the sunlight?" Zayn questioned as he tightly gripped his hands.

"It's okay, it's certainly different without you, buddy." Harry said with a drooping smile. He was right, it was definetly different. Zayn was my best friend, we would make fun of people together, fail math together, and he even took me to prom when my crush refused to take me.

"Yeah, how am I supposed to fail Mathmatics alone in highschool!" I joked as I scooted closer to Zayn.

"Well, I hope you can manage, Doc says I'll be here for about 2 more years if I keep on improving at this rate." He stated happily, I suppose 2 years was a speedy ticket out here.

"Thats great, since you were such a lady man in school, Grace and I assumed that the ladies were all over you here. Are we right, or right?" Harry chuckled at his own joke although Zayn kept a flat face.

"Actually, no. Even if there was a hot girl here, she would be insane. And I'm pretty damn sure that insane girls, aren't the best to date." Zayn started flashing a smile but quikly pulled it back in.He walked closer to Harry and I so that we were in a strange sort of huddle, "Can I tell you both a secret?" Zayn whispered under his breath making his words come out shaky. "Sure, anything mate." Harry replied before I could speak. "Great, before I can tell either of you, close the door." Zayn now had a smile, although it seemed to be more of a grin of fear more than a grin of fun."Doctor Smith asked us to keep it slightly open." I squeeked out hoping only Harry would hear.

"Please, just close it." Zayn said firmly throwing away his smile. "erm.. Okay." Harry spoke as he shuffled towards the door and lightly closed it." Perfect, I need to show you both my escape plan, and I need help." Zayn's feet carried him to the bed and he slowly lifted up the blanket. Revealing a bloodied pocket knife.