Chapter 5

Minutes after the kiss had begun, Niall finaly released me. His eyebrows were now lifted, as though he was asking if I had enjoyed the touching-of-the-lips.I smiled eagerly, attempting to not anger him again;I mean God, he set his own house on fire to kill his family! His own devlish grin spread upon his face, his lips nearing my ear. "I told you."He huffed out, sending shivers down my spine.

What did I do to even make him like me?

I asked myself as I awkwardly stood there, silence was beckoning down on us and the tension could be cut with a knife.

"DROP THOSE TITTIES ON THE FLOOR!"My phone screamed as it vibrated in my back pocket. "Sorry,I have to take this." I stammered out as I read the screen, 'Harry BFF'

I quikly pressed answer and walked into the hall,shoving the door closed on my way out.

"H-hello?" I questioned.

"Where the fuck are you?I swear to fucking God, if you are with Zayn, I might actually kill you!" Harry screeched into the phone.

"N-no, I'm not with Zayn." Technicaly, I was being honest.

"Then where the fuck are you?"

"I-I'm with,erm... I'm at the donut shop!Getting us a morning dozen!" I lied.

"Don't give me that bullshit! Your car is gone and the fucking donut shop is within walking distance!" Harry argued.

"I-I'm not lying." I stuttered out.

"Oh, is that so? I'm going to visit Zayn right now, and when I get there, I'm going to ask the girl at the front office if you have visited today." He harshly yelled through the phone.

"Go ahead, she'll tell you that I havent visited today!" I yelled back, hanging up the phone.

I slowly slid the door back open to Niall's cell and quikly stepped inside. "Nice ringtone." Niall grinned.

"Thanks, Zayn had chosen it in highschool." I laughed at the thought.

***FLASHBACK, HIGHSCHOOL***

"Congratulations, you're officially a man!" I joked. Zayn grinned at my words, his first chest hair. "Wow, thats like a jungle!" Harry laughed as he glared at Zayn's chest. "I'm so excited!" Zayn childishly played with the single hair above his nimple.

"I swear, you are all such a kindergardners." Mrs.Malik, Zayn's mom, entered the large game-room with a tray of fruit.

"Mom, I told you to knock next time!" Zayn groaned as he put his shirt back on.

"I'm sorry sweetheart,you're just." She sighed. "You're growing up so fast." She gently placed the silver tray on the coffee table beside us and attempted to kiss Zayn's forhead.

"Mom, not infront of my friends!" Zayn complained as he wiped his mothers lipstick off of his face.

"I'm sorry,I just love you so much!"She happily smiled. "Have fun, kids." Mrs.Malik left the large room, leaving the door slightly open.

"I love you so much, my little Zaynie Wanie!" Harry mimicked foolishly.

"You are so rude!" I joked,lightly slapping Harry's arm.

"Oh my God, that hurt so, bad!"Harry began pretending to sob. "Shut up you two!"Zayn rolled his eyes at our kid-like behavior and turned on the large tv.

The television began flickering through channels, each one being a boring soap opera.

"Oh my God! Stop it right here, this is my show!" I shouted as Zayn stopped surfing through channels at The Bachelor.