ATL PT2

August POV

It's about 5 o'clock and Micah just walks in. I get up from the couch and she looks like she is distracted.

"Hey Mickey" I say kissing her forehead.

"Hi aug" she says smiling

"I want to take you somewhere" I say

"Really?" She asked

"Yea you have two hours to get ready" I say

"Ok,well it won't take me that long." she says

"I know but you look like you need a long relaxing bathe which I have already have done for you." I say

"Aww thank you aug, I'll just check that out." she says walking to the bathroom.

I go upstairs and take a twenty minute shower and get dressed too. after that I go downstairs and wait for her to be ready. it took me one hour to get dressed.

Thirty minutes later

So I was chilling making sure everything would go to plan when I heard heels and i turned around and I saw Micah looking beautiful. She didn't even do too much she just had on a regular dress but she made it look so different ,elegant almost.(outfit in mm)

"I'm guessing by the way your staring at me it's ugly. I should go change."she say boutta walk upstairs.

"NOOOO.noo Micah you look great. bea.... just great." I say

I know beautiful is her trigger word

"Thank you. you look great too." she say slyly smiling

I just stare at her and all her beauty.

*
*
*

"AUGUST!! " Micah yells at me

"What?" I ask snapping out of it.

"I've been calling you for like three minutes, you didn't answer. you were just staring at me." She says worried

"Oh I'm so sorry." I say

I was mesmerized by her beauty.

"We were going....." she says dragging the last word

"Oh yea, let's go." I say grabbing her hand leading her outside.

We get in the car and we have small talk about the random stuff we usually talk about. Then we pulled up to the new Italian restaurant I wanted to take her by the harbor.

We walked out the car.

"Aww i love Italian" she says smiling

"I know. "I say grabbing her hand leading her inside.

"How many?" The hostess asked

" Reservation Alsina" I say

"Oh,your alsina hub?right tris way sue."she says to me as she walks away.( oh your alsina huh? Right this way sir)

I figure what she told me was to follow her.so that's what's I did

"Herpes youtube ade"she says
(Here you go)

I pull out her chair for Micah and let her sit then I take my seat.

"Tour Walter will ne with tuo shortly" she says before she walks away.( your waiter will be with you shortly)

We smiled at each other and she looked away blushing. which was a good sign.

Micah POV

This was really nice of august.i went upstairs and walked into the bathroom and there were rose petals and a warm bubble bath ready for me. it was so sweet. he's so nice and such a great guy. but my mind kept going back to Jacques and I couldn't shake him opening up to me. After I got dressed august started staring at me and it was really weird. Jacques never looked at me that way.we made our way to the car and pulled up to the Italian restaurant and I was in heaven. I love Italian meatballs. and now I'm gonna order just that.