Ready

Micah POV
Aug comes back today and I really and I mean REALLY MISS HIM. I've been talking to ang about this and Ik aug is trying really hard and I just want him to be satisfied and all that good stuff so if I gotta sacrifice something for him. I will. I love hard and fast and I feel like this is real and I don't wanna let it go. we finished ja's EP and it's amazing! He's having a listening party next week and I want aug to come with me. speaking of aug☺️.hes coming home tonight and I got my hair done and my nails and went shopping and allat just to see him again and I gotta lil surprise for him today. remember when I said something about sacrificing ? Well tonight's the night I do that. he deserves it. and quite frankly I want it.

I was awaiting for aug because i had something special planned for him. Even though I've been through so much, I'm willing to give that to aug. It may be early, but he makes me feel comfortable with him.idk why but he does. Anyways i was sitting in my room in my red lace lingerie set. I had champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, and candles. Im a little nervous because Im not sure if I still got it , but thats gone have to disappear sooner or later.

Sitting on the floor, i heard the door open and close.

"Baby where you at?" he asked.

"In the room" i yelled.

I blew out a breath. Aug walked into the room, and his mouth dropped.

Im guessing he was surprised, because he's never seen me in this matter. I stood up with the wine glasses, and walked over to him.

All you could hear was my heels hitting the floor.

Once i got over to him, i popped the bottle and poured us some champagne. We took a sip than he sat his glass down. He than grabbed me by my waist.

"Well you look............beautiful" he said.

"Thank you" I answered with out hesitation.

Hie eyebrows kinda shot up but went back to normal.

He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Are you sure about this mama" he asked. I nodded wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Aug,I'm sorry it took me so long to realize this, but you make me happy and I'm ready for you to show me what happiness feels like............i want you" i said whispering in his ear.

He didn't even say anything, he just began taking my clothes off, but slowly.

I felt uncomfortable at first but than i got used to it. Once i was undressed aug undressed his self. After that he picked me up and placed me on the bed.

"Are you sure about this" he asked once again.

I pulled him down by his neck and whispered

"Yes A.i believe in you." Without no hesitations he slid inside me. It was hard to get use to his size.

He was skinny, but had package too big if i do say so myself.

"oh.........m-my g-ooood.........mmmmm" i moaned.

"Does it feel good" he asked stroking deeper every time.

"mhmmmm."

He was making me feel loved and wanted, something my ex could never do. He opened a new gate for me and i didn't even know it.

After that round shit got heated. He carried me to the bathroom still inside me.We got in the shower and he placed my back against the wall.
He than started making slow deep strokes enter my private palace.

"Awwwww............... ye-yes papi" i moaned.

Lawd he felt so good in me.

"Cum for Aug", he said as i came all over him. He then bent me over and entered my throbbing palace from the back.

"Ohhhhh shi- FUCOOOOOO
(FUCCCCK)," i moaned. I felt like a new person all because this is a new me.

"Could he ever pleasure you like this?" he asked. I shook my head no as i moaned his name.

Thats all you heard moaning, groaning, and shower water. After our second round we got out the shower. Since we weren't eating the strawberries now i took them downstairs, Naked and all while aug put on his socks, weird i know! No later than 3 minutes aug was down here. After putting everything away, he placed me on the counter top, and stood in between my legs. He kissed from my neck, down to my stomach, and finally to my palace. He dove in so fast, Laaaawd have mercy. He took me to a whole other level. Wow was all i could say to the pleasure he was giving me.

August POV

I was surprised by what micah was doing to me. I never knew she had it like this. My lil freak. After i kissed her lower lips, something i never do i grabbed her hand, and lead her to the couch. I sat down and she slid down on me. She threw her head back in pleasure as she rode me like a porn star.

"Damn. Micah" i groaned. She was shocking the hell outta me. Im glad i broke her, cause now she just a freak, as said before My freak.She was going super fast making my dick hurt, so i had to grab a hold of her hips, and slow her down.She rode me for 3 more minutes. After that i pulled her face to mine, and kissed the hell outta her. I was still in her too! She than started rotating her hips on my shit, causing my toes to curl. And the funny thing is aug never takes his socks off and i prefer ankle socks which i have on now. I than stood up kissing micah as i walked us up the steps.

Once we arrived in the room, i laid her on the bed.I just stared at her. She was a beautiful woman inside and out, and I'm glad that i can call her mines after all these months.

Once i stopped starring at my beautiful girlfriend i laid on top of her and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"You know your beautiful micah" i said.

"Than-Thank you aug"she said hesitant at first, but i knew she was getting comfortable with the word.

She than grabbed my hands interwining them with hers.

She just looked at me as i did to her.

After about a minute we flipped over and she straddled me wrapping her hands around my neck.

"Thank you for being there for me and letting me know that i am a BEAUTIFUL person, i appreciate it a lot aug" she said, which made me smile.

"No problem baby, i told you i would be here and help you along the way and thats what i did as a friend and boyfriend" i said which caused her to smile too.

I than started kissing on her neck. She tilted her head to the side giving me better access. I bit, licked, and sucked on her neck being sure to leave a mark. She moaned as we did that, music to my ears.

Once finished with that i aged her on her back, and entered her again, this time i went super slow. It was driving her crazy. She arched her back, and scratch mine. God this girl right here is something else.

after stoking her a couple more times, we blew out all the candles and got in the bed. Yes we were naked, but hey aint no needing to put clothes on now. I made sure that i wrapped my arms around her waist as she snuggled into my chest.

"Hey micah, you surprised me alot today, is there anything else you need to do or say so to me"i asked.

"Uhmmm no, Baby thats something for me to know and you to find out",she said tracing the tattoo on my chest than kissing my lips.

"Goodnight aug"she said turning over so that her back was to my front.

Well i see Ms. Micah is free and she is a little diva, but i got something for her just wait and see.......

THANKS TO _bonitaarshay_ FOR WRITING THIS CHAPTER FOR ME!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH. IF I WOULD OF WROTE THIS IT WOULD'VE BEEN ROUGH. SO THANK YOU FOR THIS.💋😘😘😍😘💋❤️🌹💘💞💖💕💓💛💙💜💚❤️💗💍💎💋👭👌✊🙌🙏👏👏👏👏

Comment ,vote,share,follow

@Sailout_ and _bonitaarshay_