Epilogue

Here it is. The end. I hope everyone enjoyed, even if the Impel Down chapter was a bit rushed. I had so much fun writing this story. Enjoy~

After the breakout and utter humiliation of what was left of Impel Down, Jinbei, who had left already, and Ace had their bounties sky rocket. There was no photo of Ivy, since she'd ruined the camera snails immediately, but there was a reward for her at the bottom corner of Ace's new wanted poster. All it said was ten million berries for Fire-fist's pet. Thankfully, she wasn't offended with the wording, though it would be nice if it said friend or partner. But no one on the ship thought of her as a pet, and that was what mattered to her.

After Ace got back to full health and went back on missions, you could always see the black blur keeping up with him on his Striker. She was a powerhouse on the crew, despite being an animal, and was essential to some missions. Especially the ability to blind everyone. The crew had all gotten thick sunglasses when they found out, just in case carrying them in their pockets.

"Alright, everyone, this is Ivy," Ace said, finally introducing his dragon to his brother and his crew. Luffy and Usopp just gaped at it, while Chopper had stars in his eyes. Zoro and Sanji both seemed a bit unimpressed. Ace glowered at them for it.

Sure, Ivy wasn't the most intimidating looking dragon, but she could still whoop their asses in a heartbeat. Zoro precious swords would melt away in an instant, and Sanji's leg would be so burned he'd be unable to ever use it ever again. They were weak compared to his Ivy, they should take her more seriously!

Ivy sat in Ace's lap as she was talked to by the other pirates. She had hissed at Brook, a sound Ace had never heard her make before. Well, Ace couldn't fault her. The talking skeleton was indeed unsettling. The other two didnt really seem to care much, as both Nami and Franky sat off and didn't interact with Ivy. Ace had to explain what women were to Ivy as she'd been a bit confused on the subject regarding the Kuja pirates and how Ivy had never been much around the nurses.

That cracked Ace up, but embarrassed Ivy, so the subject was quickly dropped

But, it was Robin who really clicked with Ivy. She sat down while looking at the dog sized dragon when Ivy got off of Ace and wandered to Robin to sniff her. The woman hesitantly put her hand on Ivy's head, and after getting an encouraging nod from Ace, she stroked the fur and feathers.

"You're very beautiful, Ivy. And familiar... have we seen you before?" Robin questioned. Ace blinked twice. Ivy had never been near the crew before then. Ivy made chuffing laughter and nodded her head. Those still paying attention couldn't recall when they'd ever seen this very memorable dragon.

"Ivy says, 'When I was flying to save Ace from prison, I found your ship and stole some food. Luffy said that it was Zoro's food, but he was in a coma and couldn't eat. Then I flew away'," Chopper said. Ace and Ivy both looked at Chopper like he was the most amazing creature they'd ever seen, and was then the translator for Ivy to nag everything she'd ever wanted to say to Ace through him.

It was enjoyable, and really, Ace thought Luffy would be much more interested in her. But she was too tame looking, he guessed. His brother was unpredictable. At least Ivy got to spend some time with women who liked her, and was able to talk to someone literally. Ace hadnt really thought about how annoying it would be to be unable to speak to anyone around you.

But, they would all meet again someday, and have another little party where Sanji fed her takoyaki balls. And then, Ace would let Ivy fight them. They werent ready to be up against Ivy as they were now.

Man, they would hate if Ace told them that, so he didn't. They moved on and back to their home ship to continue their adventures as one. Minus a very melted, blinded, and drowned traitor.

Ivy and Ace never separated, and no one could, no matter how hard they tried. Finding and keeping that little baby dragon had been the best, and most impulsive, decision Ace had ever made.

-The end-