Intervention Unnecessary

It took Kyra a week to be able to stay awake all day again, and it was a further 2 weeks before she ventured outside again.

From a distance she watched as her brother walked down the street with the speedster, he wasn't scared then, but when Harley saw her, he got scared. Before he could point out where she was to the speedster, Kyra turned and ran off into the alley next to the bar that Harley and the Joker were in.

The next day she was out again, going for a walk to clear her mind and refocus on trying to find Robbie, when she felt wind rushing through her hair, just like when Peter would pick her up and run her across the school, and even to the school from Stark Tower.

Kyra stares blankly at her brother and his new friends. She had said the month previously not to bring her back, that she worked better alone. Obviously now she realises that they didn't listen.

"What is this an intervention? Are you going to try and stop me from finding us a way back to our world Harley? Or stop me from running myself to the ground? Well news flash, I don't need an intervention, the only way to stop me from trying is to kill me and I've run myself into the ground before, I know what I can and can't do. So, intervention unnecessary, am I free to go?"

Harley shakes his head, "Kyra, it's been three months. We aren't going home," Kyra scoffs, "you don't know that. You don't know Robbie like I do."

"You're right I don't! So yes, I don't know for sure if we can ever go home but I can make an educated guess because who's to say 'Robbie' didn't send us here to die? I'm not going to trust someone who just appears out of nowhere and takes us to a whole other universe!" Kyra goes wide eyed, having never heard her brother shout before.

"What so you don't trust me?" Kyra asks softly, shrinking back into herself, after all the abuse she'd experience from the public when she'd go out with Alex in the early years of her being at the school, she'd become sensitive to sounds, nobody at the school had yelled around her since 2017.

"I didn't say,"

"You didn't have too, it was implied. Not that I'm surprised, you're afraid of me. I can see it, and you should be after what I did, I'm surprised you even want to be around me." Kyra interrupts, she doesn't have to read minds when energy is passed around through the body.

"Harley, when Loki and Mysterio took me, they weren't controlling me. They were influencing me,"

Kyra and Mysterio walk through the deserted halls of the tower, making their way to the penthouse floors, which contrary to popular belief are not the top floors of the building.

FRIDAY and JARVIS are blissfully unaware that the two are creeping around. It almost seemed easy, then Quentin turns to look at Kyra.

"Go. Do what we asked, Loki is with your sister waiting for me to join their distraction." He motions further down the hallway, in the direction of the living quarters where one Morgan Stark is currently alone in her room.

"And meet you back at base. I remember." Kyra confirms, continuing her path towards the living quarters, fully embracing her powers and taking out the lights as she moves underneath them.

Once Quentin joined Loki and Kamala, they began attacking the lower levels of the building. Debris flying, people dying.

The X-Men and the Avengers fighting side-by-side, Charles and Jean attempting to reach Kamala's mind, but failing. Only for Jean to find a spark of Kyra's mind near her younger sisters. "Professor, I found her."

"I'll go, keep trying to subdue Ms. Stark. I'll get our girl." He sends to her, rolling into the elevator which had thankfully been left nearly untouched and was luckily still running.