Home

Kyra stalls, "we're not really on speaking terms right now," she whispers sadly. An arm swings over her shoulders and pulls her closer to Robbie's chest.

"I know where he is though," Kyra continues, leaning into Robbie's hug. "Hold on."

"This is new," Robbie whispers in Kyra's ear as she flies them towards the Batcave, fast, but carefully. Kyra had never flow with another person before, so the trip took her a little longer than when she flew away from there the last two times.

Kyra sets the two of them down on the ground just outside the house housing the Batcave, grabbing some excess energy from the building to recharge herself and disarming the warning alarms for the warning alarms being disabled.

"We're going for a ride in Lucy when we get back." Kyra laughs and nods her agreement.

"Harley. It's time to go."

"Why did the- please tell me you didn't destroy all my security." Chimes the voice of Bruce Wayne from underneath an all-black car.

Kyra laughs, "I just disabled it, though really it wouldn't have been that hard to defeat."

"Say your goodbyes Harley, we're going back home." Kyra steps back, leaning against the wall next to Robbie, who feels the tension leaking off her body as waves of electricity, and pulls her into a hug, kissing her hair.

"You're almost home little love, relax you're too tense." He whispers into Kyra's hair. She smiles, strained, unable to relax just wishing to be in the arms of the people who raised her. After seeing Robbie and finding a way back to her home, all the emotions she had been pushing down for 2 and a half of the 3 and a half months she'd been in this new world came rushing back, hitting her all at once.

"The bells already been rung, and they've heard it. Out in the dark, among the stars. Ding dong, the God is dead." A voice rang out over the loudspeakers, coming from footage being played on a monitor down the other side of the bunker.

"Your brother speaks highly of your ability, we could use your help," comes the voice of the only other woman here.

Kyra hands over a card, both her numbers. "If phones work across dimensions, call me on either of these. I won't let another world burn."

She turns back to Robbie, nodding at his insistent look of concern that yes, she will be okay, even if she isn't at the moment, letting him pull her into another comforting hug, knowing he knew she was lying.

"I'm ready." Harley says, coming up to the duo. Kyra nods as Robbie lets go, pressing the button on the device given to her by Cisco, manipulating the location with a complex twist of her fingers and hands, showing the outside of Kyra's home, place of residence, and her shelter, where she spent the majority of her life growing up.

She smiles, seeing Lorna on the other side, flying, practicing, presumably with Erik.

"Go through, I have to go last." Harley and Robbie walk through, the latter with a questioning glance at Kyra. Exasperated she stares blankly back at him, willing him to just hurry up.

Not sparing a glance to the others in the room, Kyra steps through the portal after her brother and friend, the portal closing behind her. Dropping her bag to the floor, she sighs. 'Home.'

"Kyra!" Lorna yells out, flying over and nearly making the them fall onto the floor, had Robbie not caught the two before they hit the floor.

Looking past Lorna, Kyra's heart skips a beat, her breath stalling when she looks past Lorna. Pulling away, Kyra grabs Lorna's arms and gently moves her to the side, breaking into a run, soaring into Erik's arms.