four

"Hyunjin! Where are you going? The cafeteria is in the other direction."

Hyunjin smiled. "I know. My first-period teacher just asked to talk to me during lunch, and I'm not sure how long it'll take. I'll see you next period, though."

Jisung smiled and waved.

"Alright! I'll see you later!"

"Bye Jisung!"

Hyunjin smiled and waved at him before walking around the corner and entering the art room.

"Hyunjin? What are you doing here?"

"I thought I would come to hang out with you. Do you want me to leave?" Hyunjin asked, setting his bag down and sitting between Seungmin's legs.

"No! Of course not! It's just... don't you have more popular friends to hang out with? I love spending time with you, but you're the most popular student in the school and I'm a nobody. Why would you choose me over Jisung?"

"Because I like you more than I like them."

Seungmin turned as red as his hair and hit Hyunjin.

"We both know that isn't true."

"Yes, it is. You're my favorite person in the whole wide world~" Hyunjin squeezed the Seungmin's cheek, causing him to turn impossible redder.

The two kept chatting but were soon interrupted by a third person entering the room.

"Hyunjin? What are you doing here?"

"Felix! I was just here to hang out with Seungminnie."

Seungmin, who's complexion had only just returned to its normal color, blushed yet again.

Felix watched the two and chuckled.

"I didn't know you two were friends. Anyways, I was planning on working on my science project, and I wanted to listen to music but I don't have any earbuds."

"Blast that shit!" Hyunjin exclaimed.

Felix laughed at his silliness, sitting down and pulling out his phone to play a song. Hyunjin and Seungmin both recognized the song as "I Smile" by Day6.

But the last thing Hyunjin expected was to hear Seungmin sing along. Hyunjin did not have him pinned as a singer, but he was more than wrong. Seungmin had a gorgeous voice, smooth and soft and angelic.

Today, I smile
Even though it hurts, I smile
When I'm with you
As if nothing happened
As if I'm doing fine
I have to
I smile, I smile
This could only be sometimes
That I get to see you
I have to, I smile
Once I let you go
My smile will disappear

As the song ended, Hyunjin couldn't help but clap.

"Seungmin! I didn't know you were such a good singer!" Hyunjin complimented, clapping along with Felix.

Seungmin smiled and buried his face in his hands, embarrassed. 

Felix pouted. "I wish I could sing."

"I'm sure you can. You just have to practice!" Seungmin offered him an encouraging smile.

"Anyways, Hyunjin, I heard from a little birdie that you were doing a dance routine and cover to Attention by Charlie Puth. I know how to do the accompaniment if you wanted to show us." Felix said, wiggling his eyebrows.