a new day

( everyone thinks bakugo's a alphaaaaa )

 bakugo's pov

I woke up 9 times last night to HORRIBLE nightmares... I didn't wanna get out of bed honestly but the sun was shining directly on me. not to mention the old hag was banging on the door " KATSUKI GET YOUR ASS UP !!! " ..... my mom knows i'm somewhat depressed.. she's been alittle nicer ever since I told her actually, I hestintaly get out of bed I put my uniform on getting a notebook then walking out my room reading what I wrote down. " katsuki are you gonna eat today ? " I look over to my dad he always has a nervous smile on his face I shook my head no " no.. i'm gonna be late for school if I eat breakfast " that was my excuse to not eating food actually. my dad nodded then I opened the door to the house and walked out, I was walking to school as soon as I got to the gate someone tripped me I fell on my side my arm hit a rock hard and fast leaving a bruise I whined at the pain ' the hell ! ' I thought before getting kicked in the head. " THAT'S FOR HURTING SENPAI IZUKU AND BULLING HIM ! " I heard a girl scream at me.. I got up and ran to class I had blood drizzling down one side of my head the girl kicked me that bad ! actually i'm not that surprised ..... she was a beta I could smell it ! her scent ... it was DISGUSTING ! it smelled like dead cats and dogs .... I sigh and walk into class everyone looked at me some shocked some surprised and some just looking but the only person not looking was .. deku .. I went to my seat and sat down I was right in front of DEKU !.. which I didn't really like since it felt like he was watching my ever move ..

deku's pov

' ugh... every omegas scent in this room sucks ! it burns my nose ! ' I was trying not to smell all their scents ... especially one ! that bitch's scent ! kacchan's .. his sucks the most ! bet it's cause he's a alpha tho..... I just ' tch ' and wait for class to start