if only he could ask him

no ones pov

class started barely anyone paid attention. deku was looking out the window so he didn't have to look at bakugo, deku was bored as hell then he thought '  ....  i should get revenge .... heh ' a devilish smirk appeared on his face. 

deku's pov

 I grabbed my notebook and ripped out a piece of paper then i wrote something on it. i threw it at that disgusting ' alpha ' kacchan. he looked at it then read it 

letter

GO KILL YOURSELF !! YOU'LL NEVER BE A PRO HERO !! YOU SUCK !! YOU'RE A DISGUSTING ALPHA !! YOU WANT TO BE A PRO HERO YET YOU BULLY PEOPLE AND TOLD SOEMONE TO KILL THEMSELF AND GOD MORE !! EVRYONE WOULD BE HAPPIER IF YOU DIED !! YOU'RE JUST A BURNTIN !! DIE DUMBASS !! THE ONLE REASON YOUR ' FRIENDS ' CALL THEMSELF YOUR FRIENDS IS SO YOU WONT BULLY THEM AS BAD ! AND SO THEY CAN GO BEHIND YOUR BACK AND TALK SHIT ABOUT YOU ! NO ONE ACTUALLY WANTS TO BE YOUR FRIEND !! 

to: dumbass katsuki bakugo 

bakugo's pov

the person who made it is right .... I grow a somewhat devilish crazy smile and laugh uncontralubly. everyone looks at me concerned, scared and shocked. i fell out of my seat still laughing slowly coughing up blood. i cry, twitch and shake uncontraluby too. everyone was scared i just slam my head on the ground at least 12 times very hard making my head bleed everything went pitch black.... i woke up in a room .... not my class room .... it was-.. recovery girl's office !? i sat up quickly to quickly and got a painful headache.. i look to my side to see deku ! he was looking at me .. his eyes .. were dull pitch black green ... i got alittle scared then i remerered ... HE'S A ALPHA  !!! i quickly moved to the other side of the bed .... looking away my eyes were widened and with alittle bit of tears ... " ... it's the end of the day .. i was forced to watch over you .... bye " deku had said before leaving. i got up and walked to class to get my stuff .. i saw deku sitting on his desk. uraraka in front of him.. and he kissed her ...  i cried at the sight and ran in grabbing my stuff and ran out .... uraraka and deku looked at me .... deku didn't seem so happy that i saw them ... i ran home into my room and slammed the door shut sitting on the ground in front of the door crying .. i got up and walked to my desk.. i opened one of the drawers that had a knife and cut .... i cut too deep.. almost hitting bone ... i wrapped my arm up and put the knife away when i heard my mother coming to my room " KATSUKI ! WE'RE GOING TO THE MIDORIYA'S ! PUT SOMETHING FORMAL ON ! " ..... i didn't want to go ... " mom ! i don't have anything formal ! and dad's clothes don't fit on me ! " i yelled back " you can wear one of my dresses i mean you have a feminine body anyways espesially your chest " she laughs .. since i have a hour glass figure .. i have a big ass, feminine waist, and a chest that looks like i girls and is sensitive like one .... " ... F-F-F-F-F-FINE MOM !!! "  i stuttered out, " awe ! that was cute ! oh and i'm on a call with izuku ! while you're getting in one of my dresses i can tell izuku how feminine your body is espesially your ches- " i cut her off "  DON'T ! I'LL KILL YOU ! " i was blushing alittle. i got one of my mom's dresses it was black with white and red roses it was also long sleeved. i put it on it really made me look like a girl... my body looked like a girl's body expect my muscles .. we walked to deku's house. deku opened the door and looked at me with a smirk but yet a disgusted look, we all walked in and i could her a girl's voice " dekuu~! i needd your help with my dress~! " uraraka came out of his room she wore a sipper dress .. the sipper wouldn't go up to her chest.. i could see why.. the dress was very tight and she got it small so her chest would look big and her ass would, she looked at me " .... ew ! disgusting ! trans bitch ! and i bet you got that super tight so it'd look like you have a big chest and ass ! " ... actually it was alittle loose ... i just ignored her .. and deku didn't like that ... " pay attention to my girlfriend ! and don't ignore her in MY house ! " .. i gave him a smartass answer " actually it's your mom's house .. " deku didn't like i talked back ... he was releasing a angery scent ... my omega nose couldn't handle it and i was right up against the wall panting .. i'm HORRIBLE with scents and my omegan side took over.. at the worst time .. i started releasing a calming scent ... it smelled like lavender, caramel, apples, candy and sweet like smoke .. " i-i-i-i'm sorry ... al-alpha ... "  everyone in the house heard me and looked at me, my mom panicked " shit ! " she yelled and ran over " KATSUKI ! CALM THE FUCK DOWN ! " ... deku stop the anger scent and replaced it with a strong scent and a scent that'd make any omega fall to their knees submissively.. i couldn't take the scent i panted even more becoming a panting mess falling to the ground sweating... the scent was to much for me ... i started going into a terrible heat .....

________________

1032 words not including this little thingy ;3