the confession bakugo's waited for

no one's pov

after todoroki and deku's text chat. todoroki has tried to get with bakugo for weeks. with little progress due to deku always stopping todoroki. they'd always have the same arguments when no one was around. it's been a month, todoroki still hasn't given up neither has deku, deku is to the point of killing todoroki or anyone who touches bakugo. girl, guy, lesbian, straight, a-sexual. he doesn't care he just wants bakugo to himself. so one night. todoroki was found dead outside the school. everyone was scared especially the omegas but one omega more then the others. bakugo. deku took this to his advantage. he'd cuddle bakugo, hug him and kiss his head to calm bakugo down. he'd done this for 2 weeks till the omega got overstimulated with attention and love. school was canceled for 2 months till they found the killer. deku would have bakugo sleep at his apartment since both of their parents were gonna be gone for 3 months they all went on vacation before the murder. they've gotten so close over the past 2 months. deku has completely let go of the past. the last month deku has been wondering when bakugo was gonna get his heat. usually when a omega doesn't get their heat for months that means when they get their heat. they're gonna be in deathful pain so deku was worried. and he should be.. when bakugo got his heat. he'd scream in pure PAIN. the screams would make anyone feel horrible and like they were feeling the exact same pain as the person screaming. deku didn't want to fuck bakugo due to when kirishima raped bakugo, so he didn't want to scare him. the screams got worse. bakugo was crying alot. but when bakugo passed out. he yelled " FUCK IT! ". he took bakugo's clothes off and he took off his own. he started fingering bakugo which was what woke bakugo. bakugo's screams stopped. bakugo was moaning uncontrable. after a few minutes deku put his cock in bakugo. fucking him as if they were wolfs breeding ( ya get the joke, ya get the joke ) bakugo moaning swears and screaming for more. deku fucked him as hard and as fast as he could go. making bakugo cum for 3 minutes straight. a few minutes later deku came inside bakugo but deku didn't stop there. deku kept going for 6 hours straight. bakugo's stomach filled with cum making him look 7 months pregnant. they both fell asleep. 

bakugo's pov

i wake up to looking 7 months pregnant. i try getting up but someone was cuddling me from behind. deku, he looks so cute asleep.. i pet his hair, to see his beautiful emerald green eyes look at my crimson ruby eyes. i panic and try  and get up but my  legs won't let me. he chuckles and says " sorry to scare you " i glare at him " nothing scares me! ". he rolls his eyes and says " sure princess " i yell " I'M NOT A GIRL! " he looks at me and says " your chest, your hips, your waist, your thighs and ass say otherwise. oh! and your face " i hit him and make a ' HMPH ' sound. he chuckles once again. " hey kacchan you should get your legs to work soon ". i ask " why? ". you'll find out " he said winking. we both go back to bed but i wake up to deku shaking me. " kacchan put some clothes on okay? we're going to a park " he said smiling. i nod and put clothes on. after a 3 hour walk. deku steps under a pink tree " what are y- !? ". deku got on one knee and grabbed my hand " katsuki bakugo.. i love you! i've had these feelings since we were little. will you make me the happiest alpha male in the world and be my omega? " i cry out of pure joy. " y-y-YES! " he gets up and hugs me. i hug back. i've never been happier.

THE END

( should i make another book with them as adults or just end this? )