an omega's heat

bakugo's pov 

i got up weakly while shaking a lot and twitching. i tried running out the door but falling right in front of the door, my mom helped me up " sorry inko.. maybe we can have dinner another time " my mother said calmly but i could tell she was worried, uraracka was recording everying... i could see it from the corner of my eye. deku was chuckling, uraracka was laughing quietly so no one would hear her but deku and me...  my mother walked out the house with her arm on my waist and my arm around her shoulder... god this was so ..... UGH !

no one's pov

 when they got home, mitsuki helped bakugo to his room and got him some food. she brought it to his room. she put it on his desk " .. katsuki .. this is your first heat .. right .? " mitsuki had asked calmly having a sweet, calming, worried smile. bakugo had slowly nodded, mitsuki sighed " you can't have heat pills then... shit ! " mitsuki yanked her own hair " you can't go to school for a month katsuki... and the school needs to know why.. i'll tell them you're a omega " mitsuki said about to leave bakugo's room " YOU'RE NOT GONNA ! pl-please ! ev-everyone will think i'm weak and st-stuff .. " bakugo said while rubbing his legs together under his blanket, the blanket up to his mouth " katsuki they'll think you're a strong omega if you own up to it and be proud. I mean hell you're a strong ass omega, you're as strong as a alpha " bakugo grew a tiny smile and nodded. mitsuki left after making it very cold in bakugo's room and kissing him on the head. 

bakugo's pov                             ( btw bakugo's mom is a alpha and his dad is a omega ) 

i couldn't sleep ALL NIGHT ! god.. this SUCKS ! i blame my father for being a omega ! if he wasn't one i wouldn't be a OMEGA !.. i grab my phone and put my headphones on and listens to ' baby don't cut ' ... i tear up and just listen to the song..  my legs still rubbing against each other.. a few hours go by it's 1:45 in the morning .. i got up off my bed and.. left the house, i walked into a alleyway. i smelled somthing.. it was a alpha's scent. it smelled like apples, rocks and nature. i turn around and see kirishima-