8

Dominic

"Let's give it at least a couple of weeks before I fuck you." Is what I said to Stella before I knew what it was like to spend more than an hour with her when we're not either standing outside of the hospital, or she's adorably intoxicated.

I've royally fucked myself. Over the past week, Stella has essentially become my roommate by taking over my guest bedroom, with plenty of encouragement from my big, fat, thoughtless mouth. I feel like a goddamn teenage boy when I get excited to see her get up in the mornings, or when my heart beats faster every time she calls me by my new nickname.

"Dommy boy," She sings with a little giggle, she does that almost every time she says it, as she walks through the door, unlocking it with 'her' key. I curse under my breath before looking up at her with a genuine smile. She's carrying bags so I get up from my spot on the couch to take them from her.

"Stella girl," I sing back with my back to her as I carry the grocery bags into the kitchen.

"I'm making dinner tonight! The munchkins are all fed and my dad came home early so I'm here!" She chirps. My feelings for her are so profound at this moment that I can't answer for a minute.

"Wow. Thank you, Stella, I can't wait." I smile and try to steady my breaths to calm my racing heart. She tilts her head at me and I close my eyes. This woman is the most adorable human being I have ever seen in my life. She makes my blood run hot, yet I shiver when she speaks. I want to pick up her small body in my arms and protect her, but I also want to tie her up in my bed and make her scream my name.

"You okay?" She asks and my eyes snap open.

"Yes. Yep. Super great. Really excited. I'll be right back. Need any help?" She looks at me like I'm crazy. I think I just might be.

"I'm kind of scared to give you a knife right now," She laughs. "So no." I give her a thumbs-up and hastily walk into my bedroom. I groan as I sit on the edge of my bed. I clutch the pillow that she slept on that first night to my chest and inhale the floral scent like a total creep, but it helps to calm my nerves. I'd been a wreck all week.

I walk back out and Stella speaks up. "Hey, if you could actually peel these—" I cut her off with my lips and she hesitates for less than a second before responding with her own. Something clatters to the floor after it drops from her hand and she wraps her arms around my neck to bring me down. I bend my knees and put my hands on the back of her thighs to lift her up onto the counter behind her. We kiss slowly, in no hurry to rush this. I take the time to memorize her. My hands slide to her waist and grip it tightly between my fingers which draws out a small moan. I bite her lip and her legs wrap around my waist. I use my grip on her to keep her legs from pulling me in any closer, not wanting this to go any further. I break apart from her softly but her lips follow and meet mine again almost immediately.

"Mhm, Dom." She whispers against my lips and I swiftly slide her closer to the edge of the counter and step forward. There is no doubt that she can feel me, hard against her, when she breaks apart to look down. When she looks back up, her eyes are the color of blue flames.

"Nope. I know I initiated that but we need to stop. All done." I pry her hands and legs from around me and step back, pressing my thumb to my swollen lip and leaning with my other hand against the far counter across from her.

She stays exactly where she is with that fire in her eyes, her legs still parted as if trying to tempt me to move back to my previous position. It's working. I shake my head and she purses her lips against a smile.

"Oh god, you gotta stop smiling. That's why I had to do it in the first place," I groan. Stella giggles and presses her knees together tightly. She's wearing a pair of loose jeans which are typical for her, and a white shirt with a loose cream cardigan that buttons up over top. Adorable.

"Because I'm irresistible," She deadpans, rolling her eyes.

"You are. I find you irresistibly adorable and completely kissable," 

"Like a baby. My eyes are huge and my cheeks are chubby and it's scientifically proven to make people think I'm cute enough to protect me." She pouts and my eyebrows raise. Stella doesn't like being adorable.

"Well, yes, except for your features. They're perfectly proportional. Would you rather I tell you that the fact that I've seen what's under these shapeless clothes makes me like them even more? Or that your pouty lips and your big, blue eyes give me some really vivid fantasies? They involve my co—"

"Well alrighty then! I'm adorable. Moving on..." She hops down from the counter and gets back to preparing dinner. I chuckle and watch her. Even in those 'dad' jeans, I can see her shapely ass. I adjust myself in my shorts without much luck so as to not make her uncomfortable, so I go change into a pair of black sweatpants and put on briefs. I do not want to rush things with Stella.

"How long do I have to wait to ask you to be my girlfriend?" I ask casually.

So much for not rushing things, Dominic.