13

Dominic

I tilt my head back on a groan as I sit in my car. Today was a paperwork type of day, and I've been going over and over how I'm going to come clean about everything to Stella. Everything

But Stella has decided that sexting is her new favorite activity. My phone pings with a new notification. I should change the text tone to something more ominous, like a warning. Unlocking my phone hesitantly, I read her messages.

Hope you don't have any nosy neighbors.

Why not?

Because I've been walking around the apartment naked all day.

Since you didn't respond to that last text, I'm going to take a guess that once the picture that I sent loads, you won't want to open that one either.

My eyes widen and just as I finish reading the last word, the picture in question comes through and I hit my head on the steering wheel. Index finger between her teeth, Stella's naked upper body is covered only by her raised arm which does nothing to hide her cleavage and exposed, soft skin.

"Fuck me." I groan to myself in the silence.

"By definition, a couple is two," Stella says matter-of-factly and I look over at her with my eyebrow raised confusedly. I continue to stare at her but she just continues to look down at her phone as if I was the one that broke the silence. "So for example...a couple of weeks would be two weeks."

I purse my lips and draw my eyebrows in, nodding as she looks up at me with a blank face. "Sounds like you cracked the code with that one there, Stella," I laugh with a smile. She confuses me, but damn if she isn't adorable as fuck. I'm slightly distracted by the movie playing on the tv. When I look back, Stella's eyes glow with a challenge and I rack my brain for any possible meaning behind her words.

My expression completely drops with realization and as soon as it does, hers lights up mischievously. I narrow my eyes and tilt my head to the side but Stella stays silent. I study her body. Her small hands are gripping the armrests of the chair, her knees are pressed together tightly, her big eyes are wide and dark upon closer inspection, and her chest is heaving with quick breaths. I stand up and her head stays in place but her eyes follow, forcing her to look up through her eyelashes at me.

"Stella." I tease, drawing out the "a" in her name as I stalk closer so that I'm almost standing with my legs touching her knees. "Had enough waiting?" I ask and she nods, the playfulness gone from her face. "You wanna fuck?" Stella doesn't react.

I put my hands on the armrest above hers, leaning in and forcing her to lean back. Her pupils dilate almost fully and I smirk. "You wanna fuck," I state, and all in one motion my hands slide down from the armrests, wrap around her waist, and pick her up, her arms and legs wrapping around me instantly. Her pouty lips are open slightly and her forehead is pressed to mine as I carry her back into my bedroom.

The lighting becomes more sparse as I enter the room, the only light shining in is the moonlight from the large window behind my bed. I bite Stella's fat bottom lip before letting go and throwing her on my bed, where I'd imagined her so many times. Her skin is flushed and she's only wearing a pair of dark grey, cotton jersey shorts, and a light blue t-shirt.