•1•

(Sorry you guys had to wait forever )

…ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

.oOo. .oOo. .oOo. .oOo. .oOo.

Lance POV

  Me and Hunk were in the kitchen. Of course Hunk was  experimenting on the new foods we got from one of the planets we visited.

He is trying to make spaghetti with the stuff he has. He got the pasta and meatballs down but now all he needs is the sauce.

At the bottom of the box I saw a orange reddish spiky fruit? Picked it up and was going to give it to hunk but when I picked it up it stabbed me. Some lovely gown my hands I got on the fruit so I washed it didn't think it was such a big deal.

I gave it to hunk and he sliced it up and gave me a piece. Why you might ask? It's cuz I'm the taste tester. Have more taste buds than an average person so I have super tasters.  I started doing this because it makes hunk happy. We don't want our chef to try something because it could be dangerous food that he gets from another planets. I basically make sure it's safe to eat so nobody dies and we know if there are side effects. I know the risk but I don't mind I just want to be helpful and for everyone to be safe.

Anyho I ate the slice he gave. A few minutes pass and I was about to give him the thumbs up when I start to wobble and feel dizzy. Black spots appeared in my vision. I hear hunk call my name. Next thing I know I'm falling and it's pitch Black.

Allara POV

I was on my way to the kitchen When I hear hunk yell. Run as fast as I could and I see hunk holding lance.

"Hunk what happened."

" I-i  um he uhh er well we um he was taste testing the food we got from o-one of the the planets from j-just visited from." He stuttered out still obviously worried for his friend.

"Why was he taste testing the food?" I asked. I'm confused since human are sum what similar to Alteans. So what ever we can eat they should be able to eat to Or are they taste testing for the flavor. That would mean lance has a sensitive tongue.

"W-well we found out a few weeks ago th-that just because it's safe for Alteans to eat doesn't mean it's safe for u-us." I guess that makes sense but they should have told us about this matter.

"Alright, we can finish are talk later right now we need to get lance to a Healing Pod" I said as hunk pick up lance.

We rush to the healing pods

Well hunk gets him changed I announce Coran to come over at once.

When he got here he got the Healing Pod ready. We got lance in there and it closed.

Not even a moment later the pod opened. Which shocked us. Hunk hurried over to catch lance before he hit the floor. Why would it do that. He still knocked out.It doesn't make sense. Unless. Unless he isn't hurt.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Coran told me to get the rest of the team.

" All paladins come to the healing pods!" I replied these words 3 times.

.oOo. .oOo. .oOo. .oOo. .oOo.

A/N I hoped you liked the story so far. I apologise if their any grammar errors and shit like that.

Each chapter will be around 500 Words unless I have time to make it longer than I will.

I'll try my best to post at least once a week.

I have 3 other books I your interested.

Bye

くコ:彡