Part 6

Time passed so slow without the company of rain and him.

I lazily sat on the couch and continued to stare at the blank T.v, which was currently switched off, bored.

The door creaked and Yoongi came in with a smiley face. "Why so pale face, sis?"

"You don't know the pain to just sit and stare at the non living things in the room for a damn week!" I whined.

He laughed and shook his head. "Ahh I miss you at the work too. But you have to rest for not less than 3 weeks."

I nodded listening to his everyday speech of me resting. "Anyway why were you smiling so hard before?"

Yoongi took out a card which read 'Invitation'. It was from the development sector of our area to celebrate their yearly function.

"Can I go there too?" I blinked to act cute. "Please?"

He laughed and shook his head. "I was already planning to take you there. Rain, you must be bored. Will you come to the party in the wheelchair, please?"

He sat on one leg and pulled out his hand for me to hold. I giggled and put my hand on his. "Of course, oppa. At last you are the only I have to push my wheel chair tho."

He furrowed his brows but laugh with me after he understood my sentence. I was trying to be humorous.

\\\●●●\\\

"Jungkook-ssi?" I let out his name as I saw him at the party.

"Shocked to see me here, babe?" Jungkook smirked but soon it wiped out of his face as he saw Yoongi glaring at him.

"You always said you come to the cafe after a long walk so I thought that you lived somewhere far." I stated.

He scratched his forhead and let out a awkward laugh. "No. I just live few blocks away from the cafe."

"Oh." I ended the conversation.

"Is that you, Rain?" Someone asked. Yoongi turned the wheelchair to the sound and I gave a smile to him.

"Hoseok-ssi." I smiled.

"How did you- I mean what happened?" His face was worried.

"Oh just a minor accident."

"You are brave enough to call it a minor." Jimin's voice came from behind before he himself came ahead of us.

"Yah. It wasn't too major." I chuckled.

"Yesyes. You are used to these." Yoongi snickered.

I looked away to somehow trying to avoid the worring eyes of everyone surrounding me. My eyes landed on the boy, Taehyung, he was looking at me.

I smiled and waved at him. He came out to reality and put his hand up to wave back at me. Everyone looked at him making in put his hand down and smile slyly.

Cute

I excused myself and tried to move my wheel chair towards Taehyung. It was a little irritating but at last I finally reached him, or just say he was such a gentleman to come the half way towards me.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I smiled.

"So...now?" He asked not knowing what to talk further.

"I have bachelored in Management and am working in Yoongi's cafe." I blabbered.

He nodded and chuckled,"I am master at art. I love painting and my hobby is to capture every beautiful moments in the painting."

"That's so beautiful like you." The words slipped out of my mouth making me bite my tongue.

But he just giggled amused of my straight forward personality, "That's really beautiful coming from a beautiful piece of art."

And he made me blush. So beautiful. He was so handsome and very...unexplainably attractive.

"Not to be rude but the man isn't your boyfriend, right?" He asked looking behind me.

I looked behind and saw Jungkook glaring at Taehyung with his tongue sticked against his inner cheek. I smiled as I saw him smile at me.

"That's awkward. He is just our regular customer who likes to flirt around." I stated.