Part 17

It was like he sensed my uncomfortable features so he gave me a magic kiss on my forehead.

"But don't worry. She is just my job. And I need to just make her happy until she founds her life partener. A perfect match. So..it has been about 3 years we are friends. She is hard working and sensetive which made her hard to get her life partner soon."

He slightly smile and continued,"I liked her a little. You see, we angels can stay with a human and stay happy. Namjoon hyung is also an angel and Junee is his assigned girl. Our senior thinks that there is no rules that angels cannot marry or love their assigned people. If they want to live with people, then they will turn to human as soon as they are married. So I too wanted to be a human and like Namjoon hyung I tried to find my likings in her."

He looked at me to check my expression and was relieved to see me calm and understandingly nodding.

"So I decided to get married to her. That day I had gone Seoul to know how can we confess and the people thingy cute stuffs. And then I saw a beautiful girl in the cafe. Yes, it was you, Rain.
For the first time I felt my heart skipping a beat and my eyes only trying to find you. I sat in the cafe for about 6 hours just to look at you. It was creepy but I liked it. I fell for you in the first sight.
But I found out that you were already assigned to Jungkook. He is an angel too. So that night I was just enjoying the rain and coincidently it was near your home. You came and I didn't knew what to do so I vanished. Second night, I hoped you were looking at me and was enjoying. Then you came. It was my happiest day of my life. Then when you got in the accident, I was so scared and requested senior to change my assigned partner to you. He understood me but he pleaded me to stay in the duty for few months more. I didn't wanted to leave you so I was with you for 2 months. But then I felt guilty, I wasn't doing my job so I came here again and met her. She was very happy but I was sad that I had to leave you there. Jungkook accepted to change the assigned person.
That girl and me, I swear we were just best friends. And as I had to make her happy and worthy I had to paste pictures of me and her in the living room. I was just doing my job.
But today, whatever you saw, I didn't even expected that. I saw you running away so I didn't knew what to do so I just pushed her and bowed at her and ran to you. I really love you, Rain. I want you. And I need you forever and ever." He finished and took a deep breathe.

I was touched. He was too innocent, wasn't he?

"So I can ask questions now?" I asked him.

He gulped and nodded timidly, obviously nervous.

"You were going to propose her?"

He slightly nodded being truly very faithful.

"But you didn't?"

He shook his head furiously almost making my burst out laughing but I controlled it.

"I was actually going to ask you to marry me that time, when I prepared everything to confess you. But I thought you won't like it so just confessed."

He was shocked with his wide eyes and a grin spread his face with a tint of blush like mine.

"Will you marry me?"