Fallen

My life as a Thai  male model skyrocketed  to the top male fashion industry within the space of a year.  I was getting bored in a party thrown by my designer after his success in the Bangkok Fashion Week.  I had to grace the occasion since I was the show stopper and my agency insisted on attending the party.  It was more of night club party with stage for live music, one or more areas and a booth, where a DJ plays recorded music.  Neon lights flashing, dim aura illuminating the entire place.  I was the apple of everyone's eye there.  All eyes were on me.  I was literally bathed in the envious looks of both male and female models, designers and people of other lots.

I was dressed as I usual do with plain T-shirt,Plain shirt, jeans and just formal shoes.  Since my lover could not afford expensive and branded outfit for clubbing at those elite and glamorous parties.  Beneath my designer shirts, suits, trousers, jeans or swimsuit lay a body that solely belonged to my lover who earned enough to fill my stomach and transport me to the locations of my shoot.  I had quarreled with P Arthit for he did not accompany me to that party.  He point blank refused that if he was seen with me, many eyebrows would be raised and my career graph would see a downfall.  Reason for that was me and me alone.  Even if I introduced him as my friend to the people whom I don't care a dime  a dozen, they would easily recognize the relationship between us as I would act like forlorn and psycho lover.  

Well in a way, he was true.  He was more worried about my fame than me.  I was frustrated and got hit by boredom since there were many of mine co models who were hitting on me and brushing their bodies on me in an inappropriate way trying to arouse mine lust.  The girls were skimpily-clad and was making me crazy.  I got struck with an idea, since I was in the limelight, whatever I did  may gain headlines in social medias.  I would go viral within seconds.  As such those shutterbugs were buzzing around me for sometime.  I thought of me giving them a page 3 pose which would definitely caught attention of the entire fashion media but also my P Arthit. Since he was more worried about my persona in public.  

I started dancing cheek to cheek with the super hot model Kim.  Her whole body was glued to me and I was getting stimulated because of the brushes and also of the fast beat of the music.  Slowly, she stroked my cheeks and tilted my head and by the time I could come out of my lust for my lover, she placed her lips on my mine.  It sent an electric shock to my brain.  I opened my eyes in a jiffy, pushed her roughly and ran out of the blood -sucking animistic party of show-off, glamour and exploitative market of human flesh.  I ran until I reached the gate and hailed for the cab.  The cab-driver did not display any symptoms of star-stuck as he drove me to my destination, which was P Arthit's office at around 11:30 pm at night.    

I paid him whatever I had in my pocket and ran swiftly to the elevator. The elevator took me to the floor of his office.  I frantically entered the office and his room.   The entire office was dimly lit showing the signs of  having been closed down for the night.  But only his room was shown with bright light and the meeting was in progress.  I knocked on the cabin door.  The heads turned, some were surprised,some annoyed, some amused and the one who I came to seek was shocked.  I excused myself and dragged P Arthit by his arm.  He was confused and worried at my sudden appearance there and my clingy behaviour.  After closing the cabin door behind our backs, I held his arm tightly and asked him to meet me then alone.  He was in dilemma and as always I was his priority.  He left me there and within minutes he came back and took me to the terrace of the building.  

And there closing the door of the terrace, where the breeze was blowing under the moonlit night, I pushed him at the back of the wall and caged him from both sides with my arms.  I pushed my body on to his and launched my lips on his, to wipe away my betrayal against him.

**************

Hi readers,

Anyone out there waiting for me to write and read.  I am here. Hope my muse is back.  Please do comment on this chapter and story , which I have decided to continue. Not proofread.  Sorry for any mistakes.