Chapter 20: Everyone's Adventures

[][][]

No ones POV

[][][]

Mr. Harkinian sat on the couch across from his wife, Impa. She was silently watching TV as the poor man was worrying about his daughter.

He spoke up. "Impa...do you think we made the right choice?"

Impa looked up, startled. "Pardon me?"

"Do you think we made the right choice of moving Zelda back to Hyrule? She looked pretty upset about having to come back." He said.

Impa nodded her head. "Of course we made the right choice. Over at SSBB High, we couldn't watch over her. I'd feel much more safer if she was here, with us."

"Maybe, Impa, that's why she's angry. She's seventeen years old, I think she's capable of taking care of herself now." Mr. Harkinian explained.

Impa sent him a small glare. "Obviously not! She gotten herself arrested. Sure, she was in jail for only a few minutes, but that still proves she can't take care of herself if she's getting in trouble with the police!"

Mr. Harkinian raised his voice slightly. "I don't see why you care so much, Impa. Zelda isn't your daughter, she's mine. I make the decisions over her."

"Then why did you ask me if we made the right choice?!" Impa nearly yelled.

Mr. Harkinian stood up, his couch creaking slightly. "This conversation is over, Impa. I'm going to check up on my daughter." He said sternly before turning around and stalking out of the living room.

"Zelda may not be my real daughter, but she is like a daughter to me!" Impa yelled after him as she slammed her fist on the coffee table.

He walked up the staircase to Zelda's bedroom. He stood in front of the door as hesitated.

He quickly reassured himself and knocked on the door. "Zelda...It's your father. I'm sorry about what happened earlier and I just wanted to tell you that if you want to go back to SSBB High, I'm letting you go."

He waited for a response but didn't receive one.

He jiggled the doorknob. "Zelda? Are you okay?" He heard a small thump before knocking again. "Zelda!?"

"Uh, sorry dad! I-I was in the...bathroom! It's okay though, but I would like to be alone, please." A voice called from the bedroom.

He pressed his ear to the door. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, dad, I'm okay. I'll be fine." Came the response.

He nodded his head even though she couldn't see him. "Okay, dear. I'll be downstairs if you need me."

[][][]

Sheik slumped against Zelda's closet door and let out a huge sigh of relief when she heard Mr. Harkinian's retreating footsteps.

After Samus had left, Sheik began searching in Zelda's room for any clues.

Of course, she didn't expect Zelda's father. Mimicking Zelda's voice was harder that it looked.

Sheik opened the door and stepped out of Zelda's room cautiously, peeking to make sure no one was around. When the coast was clear, she continued to her bedroom. Sheik quickly grabbed the golden harp laying on her dresser.

She would wait for Samus to come at 7:00 and it was nowhere near that.

She sighed and layed on the bed.