THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS

━━━━━ THE
SEVEN DEADLY SINS.

oh! how he is heaven, and I am hell

━━━━━

( INTRODUCTION! )

• started: May 2nd 2020 ━ ended ?

started: May 2nd 2020 ━ ended ?

season 6 ━ onwards

I follow both the show's script/story line and my own.

I only own my plot, dialogue and original characters. everything and everyone else rightfully belongs to robert kirkman.

the gifs and visual aids used aren't mine, unless stated otherwise. credit goes to their original designers.

the opinions stated in this book are not necessarily the ones I share.

TRIGGER WARNING: you may find offensive and sensitive content throughout the story.

dark mode is recommended.

enjoy and don't forget to comment your thoughts.

this isn't a love story. it touches the power of friendship and the possibility of redemption. it's a struggle and quest for power between two people who are so alike yet want to be so different, a story of finding yourself through another and possibly fearing what you see, not knowing if you want to change or even if you can. it's an existential crisis, a constant fight between either becoming who you were destined to be or becoming who you want to be. it's also about being okay with not finding yourself, because everything is destined to change and you are not the exception. you were not made to be static and silent and unmoving. this is not a love story. this is what people think love to be: struggle fight toxicity dominance victory.

( DESCRIPTION! )

' SINNERS JUDGING SINNERS FOR SINNING DIFFERENTLY. '

nothing ever is as it seems

in which when facing a crossroad, she must imperatively choose between heaven or hell, sin or virtue, angel or demon, and whether deceit would be the promised source of either her salvation or downfall.

━━

SYNOPSIS.

Akin to fire, she is a deadly inferno. One that thrives with cunningness, one that cannot be preserved without deceit. But her flames are put to test when staring at a crossroad, not knowing which way to lead her blaze.

She's in purgatory, as far as she knows. And she's given the choice to either suffer for her sins, redeem herself and be allowed into heaven. Or, she can escape the torture and take the Devil's greedy, blood tainted palm straight to hell.

To most, the choice might appear simple, effortless and obvious. But with a mind as tormented and stubborn as hers, this crucial decision is all but easy. Thrust into an apocalyptic world where the norms and values have been wiped out. Where men have become wolf to men. Where the rules of the jungle have resurfaced, making it survival of the fittest in which killing is a must to persist, it seems only natural for her to be profoundly conflicted.

She craves emancipation from her sins, she vitally needs it in order to be set free of her wrongdoings and start anew again. But her hunger for demolition runs deeper. And she is hellbent on obliterating the King of all Demons, swearing to his unholy darkness that she will stop at nothing until she has achieved her purpose.

However, a chance encounter with an angel proves her mission to be difficult, as he makes it his calling to rid her of her vendetta against the Devil and show her the better path towards salvation. But one that claims to be the savior of destruction destroys himself along the way. And Ace is confident that she won't allow him to follow into footsteps chiseled by mistake, ones she once took some time ago.

Thus, the ruthless girl resorts to deceit to trick both the sinner and the saint as a mean to obtain all that she desires.

After all, it takes a monster to destroy a monster. And no virtuous divinity will stand in her way, no matter how alluring.

COPYRIGHT ©️ 2022 WALKERSPERKS
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

( negan x original character. )

( book #1 of THE SINNER series. )

( the walking dead fan-fiction. )

hell is empty and all the demons are here