1: money

every morning, gowon and choerry walked into the school together. they go to an all girls school and it's ok, at least for gowon. she lowkey hates guys and she cannot tell you why. she just does.

"alright gowon, i'm gonna head to the café to get a snack. wanna come?" choerry asked. gowon shook her head and waved goodbye to choerry. gowon walked down to her locker and sighed. she felt like she's gonna regret saying no to choerry. and she did.

"is that ms. park chaewon?" a voice yelled from down the hall. shoot. it was no other than olivia hye and her squad. heejin and kim lip. gowon felt her stomach drop. she ignored olivia and opened her locker. "did my pretty gowon just ignore me?" olivia yelled. gowon rested her head on the shelf in her locker, feeling like death was the best option. she looked at olivia and waved.

"hi olivia." she said in her small voice. olivia grabbed her face and smiled devilishly. she brushed gowon's hair out of her face, making gowon blush madly.

"why'd you ignore me? do you want to make me upset?" olivia asked. gowon shook her head violently.

"s-sorry olivia." gowon apologized. olivia held gowon's chin up and pouted. this can only go downhill from here.

"sorry isn't gonna make me feel better. meet me at the locker room at the end of the school day, ok? i have a surprise for you." olivia said. gowon nodded at olivia. her voice was so calm but terrifying. "use your words."

"yes, olivia." gowon mumbled. olivia smiled and threw gowon to the ground.

"good girl. and make sure you don't tell any of your friends. see you then." olivia waved goodbye and the trio walked off, leaving gowon on the ground.

"gowon!" choerry yelled from down the hall. she ran over to gowon and helped her up. "are you ok?"

"y-yeah. i just sl-slipped." gowon lied. choerry sighed and handed her a breakfast sandwich. "th-thanks, choerry." gowon stuttered. gowon's always been quiet and timid. she was never really loud or outgoing. passive is another way to describe her.

"anytime. let's head to class, hm?" gowon nodded and the pair walked to their class.

15:30

end of school. gowon was terrified. she has to be at the locker room, without having any of her friends know. which is the harder part since her friends are really over protective.

gowon walked out of the school with choerry and chuu per usual. choerry and chuu kept exchanging looks of worry over gowon since she was being fidelity.

"hey gowon, you-"

"um i've gotta go and meet my sister at the athletic wing! yeah. i'll see you guys tomorrow, bye!" gowon ran back into the school and across the walkway to get to the athletic wing. she took a deep breath and walked into the locker room.

"yay! you made it!" olivia cheered. gowon nodded and played with her hair. she was beyond nervous. she could feel her heart beating against her ribs and like her stomach was gonna come out of her butt. "bag. now." olivia held out her hand, waiting for gowon's backpack. she slowly took it off and handed it to her.

"d-do you want anything in p-particular?" gowon asked. olivia rummaged through her bag and found her wallet. "oh. m-my wallet?"

"is that gonna be a problem. you know, friends don't disappoint each other. aren't we friends?" olivia asked, walking closer and closer to gowon. she nodded and chewed on her lip. she was trembling at this point. "good girl. so can i have some money?" olivia asked, now holding gowon's hands.

"y-yes you can." olivia smiles sinisterly and opened it up. she pulled out 20,000 won and shoved it in her pocket. gowon's breath hitched,  realizing that's like all her money.

"what happened? you said i can have some." olivia said, taking another 7,000 won. gowon shook her head and just watched as she was practically being robbed. "i also have a favour to ask you. could you do heejin, kim lip and i's homework? we're really busy tonight and you're really smart."

"uh y-yeah." gowon said. olivia smiles and snapped her fingers. heejin and kim lip handed olivia their homework, followed by her own. she gave it to gowon and patted her head.

"you're such a great friend, gowon. i'll walk you to the bus stop, ok?" olivia said. gowon nodded and put the homework into her backpack. "and here's your wallet." olivia does this all the time. she'll mooch off of gowon but return a favour for her. she held her hand out for gowon to grabbed and walked out of the locker room together. gowon looked up at olivia and how pretty she was. long black hair, nice red lipstick, and a nice body as well.

"i take th-the public bus." gowon murmured. olivia nodded and took her all the way to her bus stop.

"alright, don't forget our homework. and meet me at the alleyway at 6. bye gowon." olivia pecked gowon's forehead and walked off. on the inside, gowon was screaming. but on the outside, she was a tomato. olivia was so nice to her it made her heart flutter.