9: festival

olivia and gowon walked up to yves's big ass car. olivia opened the door and allowed gowon to crawl in cuz the ceiling was low. all yves saw was a small blonde girl and olivia enter her car.

"is this the girl you ate out in the bathroom?" yves asked. olivia nearly busted her lung but gowon flushed completely in red. "so she knows what that means but not the feeling of cumming? how cute." yves snickered.

"yves stop it." olivia groaned now annoyed. yves rolled her eyes and started the car. gowon rested her head against the window and closed her eyes. it had been a long day and weekend.

"address?" yves asked. soft snoring was heard throughout the car. "hey blondie!" yves shouted, scared gowon so badly she banged her head against the window and winced in pain.

"ow. y-yeah?" she mumbled, now embarrassed. she felt the urge to cry but didn't wanna look any more stupid than she already does.

"where's your house?" yves asked again. gowon held her head in pain and told her. "alright. olivia, comfort your girlfriend." yves scoffed. olivia snickered and held gowon's head. but now she was thinking about the word girlfriend. are we dating? gowon kept asking herself. "so chaewon, you're sisters with nayeon?" yves asked.

"y-yeah. how'd you know?" gowon asked, also confused on why she called her chaewon.

"olivia told me you were wailing cause she was mad at you. she really is a bitch though. no offence even though you probably don't take any." yves said. and she was right. when she's mad, she's mad.

"n-none taken." gowon murmured. the car was quiet for the duration of the ride with gowon resting on olivia and yves jamming to twice.

they pulled up in front of gowon's apartment but she was asleep. olivia opened the door and got out of the car but gowon didn't even flinch. sis was knocked out. what did she do today? olivia wondered. the loudness of the city should've woken her up by now.

"gowon, wake up we're home." olivia said. gowon slowly sat up, making eye contact with olivia. she yawned and noticed she was in a car, with olivia, in front of her house. olivia walked out of the car and went around to open the door or for gowon. gowon stepped out of the car and grabbed her backpack from the car.

"thanks for the ride." gowon said tiredly. olivia nodded and patted her head. "i'll see you saturday." gowon smiled halfheartedly and walked into her house. she looked out the window and saw yves and olivia drive away.

saturday cuz i'm impatient

12:21

gowon stood at the entrance of the festival, waiting for olivia. she knows olivia doesn't like when people are late so she decided to be early for her own safety.

the place was already packed with people at the market, the food stands, fun games and the restaurants only at noon. the atmosphere was nice overall and very high energy.

just like gowon who felt like she was gonna shit her pants. she was beyond nervous and excited of course but mostly nervous. she's never been on like a real date ever. she was wearing a yellow dress with pineapples on it and a white ribbon in her hair that her mom helped tie.

she finally saw olivia in shorts and a red over the shoulder top with her hair in a bun. gowon nearly drooled at the sight of her and started panicking again.

"just be yourself, gowon." she told herself. olivia reached with her hands behind her back and smiled. "hi olivia." gowon said with a wide smile.

"hey gorgeous," olivia greeted back. she looked gowon up and down and smiled. "you look cute today." olivia complimented. she was so easygoing and cool while gowon was a nervous wreck.