11: shriek

"I DIDNT MANIPULATE ANYONE." olivia yelled for the last time. she started violently coughing before blood started coming out.

"OLIVIA!" gowon shrieked. everyone one went ded quiet. they were she nearly threw yeojin away and ran over to olivia. they carried olivia away out of the alleyway but gowon followed close behind. "olivia no ho oh..." she whined choerry held her shoulder and walked her in the opposite direction.

"let's get you home." choerry sighed. she felt her heart fill with sadness and explode with depression. she couldn't think right it all felt so fake to her.

02:30

gowon was curled up in her bed quietly crying so she wouldn't wake anyone up. her pillow was soaked in tears and saliva from biting the pillow.

"...olivia..." she kept mumbling. she was out of tears and just felt pain. "...i'm sorry." she murmured. her phone buzzed but it's been buzzing all day due to everyone making sure she's ok.

gowon heard someone say something to her along the lines of "leave. for olivia" it was a faint voice but it was there. and she must listen to it. so she sat up and crawled out of her window. it was a little chilly but she'd be fine.

leaving at 2 am to see olivia. and she could possibly be in the hospital. but gowon didn't care. she walked to the bus stop and it finally clicked what she's doing. but it was too late she was some how on the bus already. she shrugged it off and looked at the nightlife. it was so beautiful with different coloured lights and the music of clubs and bars.

gowon underestimated how far away the school is from her house and stared out the window cuz she didn't bring her phone. how smart of her. no phone, house shoes, but still in her uniform.

the bus finally stopped and gowon ran off. it was like PITCH BLACK with spots of light from the street lights and school lights. but she was terrified. what if she gets killed or kidnapped or eaten by a wolf? too late. she's not gonna wait for a bus in the dark. she ran to the alleyway and climbed all the crates.

"which is olivia's window?" gowon mumbled. she saw an open one and just climbed in. the room was more like a closet than anything. gowon looked around the small room and saw someone standing at the dresser.

the person turned around and it was olivia. she jumped in surprise and turned her light on. gowon was knelt on the ground with her tear stained face and flushed cheeks.

"gowon?! why the fuck are you hear?!" she whispered, walking towards her. gowon started to slide back but olivia had caught her arm.

"i-i'm sorry! i'll l-leave! just d-dont hurt m-me!" gowon cried. olivia was so confused. gowon's hands were raised so she could defend herself but olivia just hugged her.

"i should be apologising. i'm sorry for loosing it earlier. i'm sorry for everything i've done. you deserve so much better than me." olivia rambled. gowon finally hugged her back and rested in the crook of her neck.

"it's ok. i just wanna be with you." gowon said. olivia nodded and stroked her hair so she'd call down. olivia let go of her after like two minutes and helped her up.

"you seriously shouldn't be here. it's way past midnight and won't your family be worried?" olivia asked. gowon nodded and sat on olivia's bed. she was expecting to sink in on the mattress but it felt like wood.

"yeah but i missed you at school." gowon confessed. olivia tried to stay cool but failed completely. not many people miss olivia ever. "do you want me to leave?" gowon asked. olivia shook her head and laid down on the bed.

"i just wanna make sure you're ok and safe." olivia said. gowon nodded and laid down next to her. "so why did you think i was gonna hit you?" gowon froze. she was scared to tell olivia even though she shouldn't be.

"uh when nayeon unnie yells at me, sh-she normally h-hits me." gowon mumbled. olivia's blood was boiling. she just swallowed her anger and held gowon's hand.

"ugh you don't deserve any of that. have you told her to stop?" gowon slowly shook her head no and sighed. "well you should."

"b-but i normally deserve it." gowon mumbled. olivia sighed and just hugged gowon. "what happened to you today?" gowon asked, changing the subject.

"i had a cold but the doctor said i had some sickness thingy in my throat." olivia said. gowon nodded and snuggled closer to olivia. "we should get to sleep." olivia yawned.

"ok. goodnight olivia." gowon said. olivia twirled gowon's messed up braids and said goodnight as well.

06:39

olivia sat on the rooftop of her house and watched the sunrise. she does it everyday just to calm herself down and enjoy the loneliness. her phone kept buzzing but she just ignored it and inhaled the fresh morning air.

the only thing that was really on her mind was gowon. she couldn't believe she came all the way to her house at such an unholy hour.

but she was also annoyed with her "sister" nayeon. what kind of sister is she? she knew something was off about her the way gowon reacted when nayeon was angry. she busted into tears!

she's always noticed the way gowon acted was off. she complied so easily and rarely complained. it was so easy to take control of her and olivia just loved it. it was kinda sadistic but it was the only way to express her feelings to gowon.

yeah, it seems a little weird to say but olivia's never really been loved so this whole feeling was weird to her. her parents haven't really paid attention to her because they're store is in debt so they've been trying to make enough money for them. they don't dislike her they just never really had time for her.
*
*
*
*
a/n: finally out! so sorry guys but school has restarted so updates are gonna be slow :(

question of the day though: who's your least favourite character? mine probably nayeon even though she plays a minor role

comment your answer!

but answering last times question (favourite character) it's probably chuu because she's based off of me and choerry is based off my best friend mei. (that was her idea)