4: manipulating

7:12

school doesn't start for another like hour. gowon normally isn't even awake yet. but she's sitting at a table in the school library, next to olivia.

"it's a good think you guys asked me to help tutor you now cause i have stuff after school." jinsoul spoke. she walked into the library with choerry and yeojin, who was just in the alleyway.

"i'm gonna head to the bathroom. do not talk to jinsoul under any circumstances, ok?" olivia asked. gowon nodded while putting her head down. "i didn't hear you, could you speak up?"

"yes, olivia." gowon yawned. olivia put her jacket over gowon and gave her a peck on the cheek before leaving. gowon held her cheek and blushed madly.

jinsoul sat next to gowon and got her stuff out. choerry sat on the other side of her while yeojin sat across from jinsoul. "choerry, you can ask her to move so you can see what i'm talking about." jinsoul said without looking up.

"uh jinsoul unnie, hate to burst your bubble but this is gowon." choerry whispered. jinsoul stopped her moving and observed the sleeping girl. blonde hair, pale skin, pink lips. yup, it's gowon. choerry lightly shook her, resulting in gowon to spring up.

"i'm awake mr. kim!" gowon semi yelled. she sprang up and looked around, noticing it choerry, jinsoul and some random girl. "oh. hi g-guys."

"hey gowon! why are you here so early? you'd normally be asleep!" choerry gawked.

"erm i-i came to print something." gowon said. choerry just nodded but jinsoul noticed something on her jacket. on the sleeve, it said "olivia hye" with a wolf next to it.

"olivia hye." jinsoul growled under her breath. they all looked up at her, confused. well, gowon wasn't that confused. but how'd she know it was olivia's jacket?

"where?!" choerry shouted. jinsoul shook her head no and pointed to the jacket on gowon. "ohhh. hey gowon, whose jacket is that?"

"olivia's." is all she says, making both choerry and jinsoul sigh. "what?"

"i told you she's manipulating you, gowon! she's making it seem like you're in the wrong!" jinsoul shouted.

"manipulating? what does that mean?" gowon asked.

"you're under her influence. she forces you to do things." choerry added. gowon sighed, cause she likes olivia. no, she loves olivia.

"b-but she doesn't make me do them. i want to do them for her." gowon defended.

"you do them out of fear!" jinsoul yelled. gowon flinched at how loud she was. "she's just using you, gowon."

"who's using gowon?" out of no where olivia asked. choerry gasped in surprise-and fear- while jinsoul stood up.

"you are. you steal money from her and put her in boxes!" jinsoul scolded, boring olivia.

"cause friends give each other money. right gowon?" olivia was now leaning over the table, evilly smiling at gowon.

"yes olivia." gowon mumbled. she was annoyed that they were fighting over her. like physically over her.

"i've never put my friends in a box!"

"cause if you fuck up in this world, you get punished." olivia growled, slightly pushing jinsoul. yeojin quickly climbed over the table and stood between the two of them.

"simmer down ladies. it's early in the morning. no need to fight." yeojin said. they both made a "humph" noise and folded their arms. "i came here for tutoring not to watch street fighter."

"you're right, yeojin. we shouldn't fight. i just came to get my jacket from gowon." olivia said with the fakest smile ever. she snatched the jacket off of gowon and left. not even a goodbye or a wave, which lowkey hurt gowon.

"thank goodness she's gone. i nearly turned her into ramen noodles with extra broth." jinsoul growled. they both sat back in their seats but yeojin noticed something wrong with gowon. her eyes were extra shiny and her breathing was really heavy.

"i'm gonna go take a walk with gowon." yeojin said. gowon perked up and wiped her eyes clean. they both walked out of the library and walked in silence for a good three minutes. neither had ever talked to each other but yeojin felt a connection. "you ok?" she asked, breaking the silence.

"yeah. why wouldn't i be?" gowon asked. but she wasn't. she was annoyed and angry and upset. her mind was so fogged. she hates it when people talk bad about olivia.

"you just looked a little upset back there." yeojin shrugs. and it's back to silence. "by the way, i'm yeojin if you didn't know." she said, holding her hand out.

"cool. i'm park chaewon. but you know me as gowon." gowon replies with, shaking yeojin's hand.

"don't you think jinsol unnie's a little bothersome at times?" yeojin asked. yes. most definitely- is what gowon would say but she rarely voices her opinion. in fact, jinsoul has just been triggering her over and over. "cause she was using big words and saying the same thing over and over again." yeojin groaned.

"that's what was annoying me." gowon whispered. yeojin raised her eyebrow in confusion. "she was saying too much and making false accusations about olivia." she added. she clenched her fist and felt the hot tears roll down her pale cheek. "it's not true though! olivia would never use me! she's my friend!" gowon shouted. her mind was spiraling. she couldn't think straight. everything around her became a coloured blob.

"gowon! ca.... wn!" was all she heard. she dropped to the ground, in defeat with tears splashing onto the ground. she was just so mad at everyone. but mostly jinsoul.

"sh-she isn't using me. she isn't manipulating me." gowon mumbled. she looked up and saw a terrified yeojin, standing before her.

"i-i believe you, gowon. just take a deep breath." yeojin panted. gowon pulled her handkerchief out of her skirt pocket and wiped her tears.

"i-i'm ok n-now." gowon exhaled. yeojin helped her up and fixing her hair. "th-thank you yeojin." gowon bowed. yeojin nodded and they continued walking in silence. but it felt good now.

a/n: hey guys! what ships do you wanna see?

(and i could do olivia or gowon x someone else to spice it up ;))

comment or pm me ur ideas!

also don't forget to vote :)