Haunted house

(Alison pov)

So there's been this house a couple blocks from me that everyone's talked about for years. So I decided to write my English paper about it.

Some people say it's haunted which I don't think it is anymore concerting the story..Even the husbands Wife published a short story about it.

(Author Pov)

Story behind the house:

At 423 Minute lane lived a young couple in their middle 20's Robert and Yolanda Barr. They bought a fixer upper house as there first home. many said they were stupid but they did it anyway. After two years of working on their home it was finally done.

Before the age of 30 Yolanda gave birth to twins Greg and Vesta. When the children turned five Yolanda found out Robert was cheating on her with a coworker.

She never said anything until one fateful night the kids were visiting there grandparents for the weekend. Yolanda decided to confront Robert.

When she did he flipped out on her and began to beat her calling her names until he went to far and she stopped breathing. After a year Robert married his coworker Piper who happened to be a few years younger then him.

They still lived in the house and every once in a while if Piper was alone she would fill a chill in the air, hear doors closing foot steps. But when Robert was home with her she felt like someone was watching them.

Piper would see the kids who are now 8 talking to air she would ask "kids who are you talking to?" "Our mom" she told Robert what she saw and he didnt believe her. "Honey Yolanda dead she can't come back.."

While the kids where at school and Robert was working, Piper decided to try and see if she could talk to Yolanda. "Yolanda? I know your here! I know you watch over your kids so you have to be here"

As she walked around Yolanda suddenly appeared in front of her. "Hello Piper" piper screamed "oh my gosh, good your still here" Yolanda nods her head "I want to know how you died, he won't tell me. I also want to say i didn't know he was married when I got with him"

Yolanda nods "I believe you, he killed me Piper. We got into a fight and he beat me until my last breathe" pipers eyes went wide. "Are you wanting to get him back? Or you only here for the kids?" Yolanda looked away for a moment and back at Piper

"yes and yes, I love my children and from what I have seen the last few years he won't give you children cause I believe his afraid he will do it again"

Piper was shocked. "How can we get him back?" Yolanda looked dumbfounded "you want to help me get him back?" Piper nodded "it's not fair he killed you and left the kids without a mom"

A week later Piper filled for divorce and asked for custody of the kids, with the help of Yolanda, Piper won and also got a ton of money out of Robert.

Robert was alone in the house trying to figure out what to do. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. "Hello Robert" he jumped and stood up wide eyed "Y-Y-Yolanda?" She smiled "that's me" "how are you here?" She laughed "I've been here all these years watching over our children"

He looked down at her hands and saw a fire poker. "What's with the poker?" "Don't worry about it, cause when I'm done..it won't matter" after she beat him to death. His spirit rose from his body, he looked down.

"What did you do?! Wait I'm dead?!" She nodded laughing. "Yes you are and now your stuck with me!"

The police came and found Roberts body along with a note. The note said: 'You won't find a killer for the killer is dead, just call it a suicide and nothing else' it was signed Yolanda Barr..

I hope you enjoyed that!

Keep reading!!

Love to all!

Ash!!💜