sixty one

YOU

『 YOU 』

"It's you...it's you right?" Yeseul nervously asked.

Jihoon who still staring inside her eyes slowly gulps as he somehow can feels the chills running around his whole body. "W-what do you mean..." He stuttered and awkwardly chuckles then he quickly looks away and pulls his mask down once again.

"Answer me! It's you right?" Yeseul insisted, she asked once again desperately. Jihoon carefully takes a few steps backwards and looks at her, "I seriously don't know what you are talking about but let's go, Jinyoung must be searching for us" Jihoon turns around and almost walk away coldly.

"That day at daegu! The one that saved me when i tried to jump off from the rooftop! It's you right?!" Yeseul screamed frustratedly. She seems so sure about that makes her feels confident enough to spit it out.

Jihoon's step halted. He feels so surprised, how can she notice it when he was so sure that Yeseul won't remember anything that happened that night as the doctor said she was unconscious and might can't remember anything because she faced so much sadness and stress that day.

"So you know...you know who i am for this whole time?!" Yeseul speaks again. She walks closer towards Jihoon and stands behind his right shoulder closely. Jihoon gulps once again, he feels so nervous and scared.

"W-who...who are you?" Yeseul asked nervously, she can't help but to stutter because she feels scared as well to know the truth. She wait, the girl wait for the guy to say something. Jihoon seems to can't face her yet, he doesn't know what to do but he can't run away from it either.

"I.....I'm....." He have to think about anything that he can say to her, but not everything, just not yet, he's not ready for it. "I'm...I'm Ye-Yeseung's friend" He said. He just can't say anything more than that. But it's already enough to make Yeseul feels perplexed.

Jihoon feels so uneasy, he keeps on bitting his lips nervously. After some few seconds, he takes a deep breath before turning his body around to face her. The girl still staring at him emotionally with her teary eyes, meanwhile the boy already immersed into her eyes makes him feels so bad and wronged.

"I'm here to protect you," Jihoon begins to continue more. "It's Yeseung's last wish." He added honestly as he realised it's the right time to tell her that, at least.

Yeseul feels completely baffled, there's a lot of things inside her mind but she totally lost for words.

"What are you guys doing here," a deep voice suddenly break into the situation startled both of them. "Oh, Jinyoung we lost you, where were you?" Jihoon quickly said, tries his best to cover up the situation. "I was searching for both of you," Jinyoung replied while feeling suspicious.