02 | project run(a)way

          Opulent Magazine's headquarters had to be the most glamorous company building Amber had ever stepped a foot in

          Opulent Magazine's headquarters had to be the most glamorous company building Amber had ever stepped a foot in. The high windowed roof reflected the golden hues of the sun's rays, the marble flooring was immaculate with no trace of dirt from the outside world and the whole place felt light and airy with its large panelled windows and white paint.

Up in their studio floor, she flicked through endless rack fulls of Christian Dior gowns. The list went from florals to frills, leather and well-done satin finishes. Colours ranged from the purest white to black as dark as Madison Mc Allister's hair.

          Even though browsing through clothing racks was considered therapeutic for her, it was also considered work for her here in the fashion magazine headquarters. Since the beginning of her fashion-loving days, Amber Leighton had been curious about the doings of her mother's newly opened business. Her mother had always dressed her up in the finest brands to ever grace the earth, so she had been nothing but a mannequin for her mother's taste of design and preferences.

But in this world, Opulent Magazine Headquarters was where anyone could express their true passion for fashion and style preferences. It didn't take long before young Amber was selecting the finest fabrics and collections to go on the many pages of the fashion magazine. Just like everyone had said, she had inherited her impeccable taste from Portia herself. 

          "Amber," A young woman with wispy dirty blonde hair and bright hazel eyes under the sunlight stood on the other side of the clothing rack. "Look at you, you're practically a stylist here for the magazine!"

Her company was no one other than Kimberley Rhodes, Blakesly's twenty-one-year-old modelling extraordinaire. Amber had never been a massive fan of models and the conditions that they required for work, but this young woman was an exception. She had been an inspiration to her growing up. Kimberley had been the girl who introduced her to fashion. Her mother had only shown her the basics, due to the magazine's rise in popularity at the time, but Kimberley showed her every little detail. They had spent hours at the Rhodes' family home browsing through some of her sketchbooks, and it had even sparked inspiration. Amber received her very first mannequin from her.