07 | the problem with kristen

          Amani Carmichael was trapped and enclosed in a prison far more horrible than Estella Worth's bedroom

Amani Carmichael was trapped and enclosed in a prison far more horrible than Estella Worth's bedroom. This time she was imprisoned in her own home. To be precise, her very own bedroom.

Her father was a monster. No personal limousine rides, trips to the Gucci outlet for some new clothes and she couldn't even call any of her friends and restaurants for takeout food. It was literal hell. For once, she would rather be in the company of Estella Worth and Madison Mc Allister, rather than being alone with restrictions of her family's services. Now that said a lot.

"Life isn't fair, Amani." That was her father's most common phrase. It was a little phrase he had told her ever since she was a little girl, yet she refused to believe it when she had all the luxuries at her fingertips in Blakesly. Now with the luxuries taken away from her and in his, it truly was cruel.

It wasn't her fault she was this way. She had a right to have run away in the first place. Amir and Nevaeh were two lovesick birds which she would've hit with a very large stone. Their PDA and gooeyness would make her puke, both mentally and physically if she really tried. A teenage girl seeing her parents so in love at that age in their lives made her feel like she needed her vomitorium, for all of the disgusting sights she had witnessed.

          Being trapped in your bedroom for what she assumed would be a month at the least, wasn't as pleasurable as one had hoped. Her mental state wasn't enjoying the varieties on her smart television than she normally did, which its size would've put anyone in a daze. Rewatching Gossip Girl wasn't going as leisurely perfect as she had planned, she didn't even have the energy to make fun of Dan or Vanessa anymore. To herself, she felt like a Jenny Humphrey being restricted by her parents. And it sucked!

Without even a simple knock, the door handle of her bedroom door was pushed open in the most forceful and quickest way possible. In ran one of the twins, Ajmal, panting heavily for breath before shutting her bedroom door shut. Even though his face is perfectly sun-kissed and tan, there were visible parts on the tips of his ears, cheeks and forehead where he had turned red from physical exhaustion.