Mr. Motorcycle and Ms. Irresponsible

~Janelle Walker~

"Morning Janelle." I look up at my older sister and smile. I trudge to the fridge and pull out an apple. I grab my bag off the chair and head to the door.

"Bye Toby, bye Jasmine," I yell. I open the door and walk out. I walk to my motorcycle and sling my leg over and get on. I turn it on and kick up the stand. I pull out my sunglasses and slide them on.

I ride down the street with the wind blowing through my hair. I stop at a red light and another motorcycle pulls up next to me. He looks me over and points at his helmet. I shrug. I look over his bike and might I say I'm jealous.

He inches forward as if wanting to race. I take up his offer and inch up myself. The second the light goes green we speed off. I end up yards in front of him. I turn into my school parking lot and park in my usual spot.

I turn off the bike and put the key in my pocket. I start to walk into school until I see Mr. Motorcycle. He parks right next to me and takes off his helmet. May I just say he is gorgeous. He has unbelievably dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes. He looked like he was at least 6'2 and I could see his muscles through his shirt. I smirked at him as he got off his bike and walked towards me.

"I won," I said. He didn't smile he just looked at me disapprovingly.

"You should try riding with a helmet for once," he growled. He sent me a glare and brushed past me. Bipolar much.

I walk into school and walk to my locker. I grab the books for the classes I want to go to today. I turn and am immediately attacked by my bestfriend.

"Get...off...me...fatty," I manage to get out. My friend gets off me and helps me up.

"So how was the move," asks Ellie. Ellie was a couple inches shorter than me and had light blonde hair and hazel eyes. She is what you call a good girl.

I shrug.

"So how's the new house," she asks.

"It's bigger than the last one." I walk with her to her homeroom which close to the library, which is where I'm going.

"Have you met the neighbors?"

"No not yet." We stop out side the door of classroom. She wraps her arms around me and hugs me.

"It's nice to see you happy again," she whispers. She pulls away and walks into the classroom. I continue walking down the corridor to the library.

I walk to the back of the library and sit at the last table. I throw my bag on to the table and kick up feet. I lean back in the chair and rest my hands behind me head. I close my eyes and try to fall asleep.

"Well, if it isn't Ms. Irresponsible," says a husky voice. I open one eye and see Mr. Motorcycle. I let out a sigh and close my eye.

"Oh hey it's Mr. Bipolar," I grumble. I hear foots steps walking towards me. He bangs his fists on the table. I don't even flinch.

"What did you just call me?!" I can't help but smirk.

"Bipolar." I open my eyes and am greeted by Mr. Motorcycle all up in my grill. His face is inches away from mine and his breath is fanning my face. I crack a smile.

"Why the hell are you smiling?" I lean forward and pinch his cheeks.

"Because you're adorable when your angry." He takes my hands off his face and sends me a twisted smile. He shakes his head and sits in the seat next to me.

"So what's your name?" He leans towards me and rests his head on his hand.

"Ms. Irresponsible," I answer. He smirks.

"C'mon tell me," he begs.

"Oh you'll find out soon enough." I lean my head back in its original position and close my eyes. I feel something poke my cheek. I try and ignore it but it won't stop . I open my eyes and find Mr. Motorcycle poking my face.

"Do you mind," I growl. I glare at him and close my eyes. He pokes my cheek again.

"Seriously," I yell. Ms. Jones rolls her cart over to us and gives me a glare then pushes her cart away.

"Look what you did." I glare at him and grab my bag and walk out of the library. I hear footsteps following me down the corridor.

"Hey, Irresponsible, wait up," he calls. I stop in my tracks and turn towards him. He stops in front of me and runs a hand threw his hair. He smiles.

"Why are you smiling, now?" I cross my hands over my chest and raise my eyebrow.

"You're fun." He smirks and looks me over. I snap my fingers.

"Eyes are up here, Motorcycle." His eyes immediately snap back up to mine. I turn and continue making my way out of school. I walk to my bike and swing my leg over.

"Wait, what's your name," he yells. He runs over to me and stands next. to my bike.

"What's yours?" I rev the bike to life and slide on my sunglasses.

"Cody Maxon." I look him over. Yeah I guess he looks like a Cody. I pull out my phone and text Ellie telling her I'm not going to be at school.

"Well, nice meeting you Cody." I slip my phone back into my pocket.

"Wait what's yours," he yells. I smirk at him.

"Bye, Cody." I pull out of the parking lot and zoom down the street.