Masters of Mischief: Fenris and Hela's Prank

Sorry that it took a while to update. I'm not the best at coming up with ideas for pranks so finding a prank to do for this chapter took a long time. I was also working on my other story (A Little Bit of Mischief) that involves the same characters so I was mostly focused on that story. I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. I wish that the weather in this chapter would be the same during the summer and spring but right now it is snowing in my state. :( The weather here is so unpredictable. Like, seriously, where's my nice spring weather? It was nice a few days ago, what happened to it?! Well, at least I have an excuse to stay inside and finish this chapter. So, without further ado, enjoy! :)

Masters of Mischief: Fenris and Hela's Prank

Out of all the people who were available to prank in the house, Thor was probably the easiest. The god of thunder, to say it in the nicest way possible, was quite gullible; and therefore, easy to prank.

After Jormungandr had managed to catch Bucky when the ex-assassin least expected it, successfully dyed his hair bright orange that lasted for a least a couple of days, and somehow had gotten away with only the silent treatment for a few hours, Fenris really needed to step up his game.

Although he had the best one to prank, Fenris wouldn't let his older brother win. He had to be creative.

Except, right now, he had nothing. Nothing. And his father was the god of mischief. If anything, pranks should be a piece of cake. But Fenris couldn't think of anything.

Doing something active usually helped him clear his head so Fenris had spent the past hour jumping on the trampoline in their backyard. Hela had joined in and together, the two younger siblings jumped and flipped until Hela plopped down on the trampoline's edge.

"Fenris," Hela said as she swung her legs back and forth. "Do you know what you're doing for a prank?"

Fenris executed a perfect backflip before answering. "I have no clue. Uncle Thor should be easy but all the good pranks are too mean or too much work to set up."

Hela picked at a loose thread on her shorts. "I feel the same. Jormungandr definitely won."

"Well, don't say that, sis," Fenris said, ever the positive one of the group. "We haven't even done anything yet."

"Which is exactly why he is winning," Hela complained. "Uncle Bucky is the hardest one to prank and Jormy nailed it. How are we supposed to beat that?"

Fenris kept jumping, trying to bounce an idea loose. He stopped as an idea suddenly came to him. "What if we team up?"

Hela turned to look at her older brother. "Is that even allowed?"

Fenris shrugged. "Beats me but I doubt that dad would care."

"I don't know, Fenris; I feel like that's cheating..."

"Oh, come on, sis! If we have any chance of beating Jormy, then we gotta work together," Fenris pressed on. "Sleipnir's prank was kind of lame but Jormy's was something else. If we work together, then we can share the prize and beat both of them. Show them that age doesn't matter when teamwork is in play."

Hela paused, contemplating. "Yeah, but what would we do? It's only one prank per person."

Fenris dropped down to his knees to be at the same level as his sister. "We prank both Uncle Thor and Pietro at the same time! But its gotta be good, amazing, spectacular, filled with gusto! Something that nobody would expect. Something that dad would look at and think 'these two are the best prankers around. Look at that teamwork! The execution! The reactions! Oh, why didn't I think of that myself!'"