1.0

CHAPTER ONE.

•••

well, where I should start?

i can start with my name. my name is sheyaa joseph and i live in hell.

it's hard living as a demon to be honest. everybody in fucking heaven or on fucking earth thinks we're the bad guys and attached fear into people.

well, that's....that's kinda true. but i would say it's alot more.

there are niggas everyday waking up in fucking fire, surrounded by souls just like me. but i'm different tho. i wake up in a box, shaped as my body with full of nails, those shit hurt i'll tell you.

everyday i'll walk around to niggas being sad. some of these niggas who are with me shouldn't be with me or here at all. but our supposedly 2 lords check their background on what they did. it's kinda hard to get you out that situation to be honest.

but anyways, back to me. i'm highest ranked person in hell, right next to satan. wonder why? the bad shit i did when i used to be alive plus the training courses i did.

when i was alive, i used to rob houses and assassinate people for money. i was a little kid, i know. i know how to do shit right. it eventually got me to running the biggest kingpin in the whole united states until one day, the feds wanted me gone for good, so that's what they did.

they murdered me 4 days after my birthday turning 18.

was i scared? no. i knew it was coming, after all they had 10 million bounty on my head so i waited till they came to my house in atlanta.

ever since then, everyone in hell calls me notorious. gets kinda tiring.

anyways, i took the last and final 30,000 step to satan office, ringing the bell to an alarming sound. i hate this fucking bell.

"come in!" satan says, opening the door. I walked sliently, watching satan flipping through files.

i sat down, feeling the nails going through my arms. see? i lowkey hate this shit.

"i heard you asked for me." i said, repeatedly tapping my foot.

"ah yes, sheyaa joseph. how are you doing today?" he said in his deep voice, looking away from the thousands of files.

"eh, it's fine."

"hmmm, so i have a task- well it's actually a mission." he threw the folder at me.

rude ass bitch.

i grabbed the folder with my mind, quickly going through it. "leland wayne..."

"yes. he's just 18, living with his mom and recently went through a breakup. also, he's an nonbeliever."

i nodded, going through his papers, i'm using my mind to flip. i checked his school files, this nigga almost failed the grade-

"i need you and another person go back to earth and help him out."

"and for what?" i asked, this kid looks like he don't need no fucking help.

"i need y'all to balance out the good and the bad for him. just...a tiny bit." satan did a movement with his hand.

i was uneasy about this shit, i'm still talked about on earth. i really don't this isn't gonna be good.

but i lowkey wanna see the world, just wanna see how it changed over the years i've been in the shithole. yeah, i'm going to do it. i'm just an evil bitch.

i smirked, "and i'll be going with?"

"an angel."

when he said that, i completely spit out my gum. i know he did not said the devious shit in my fucking face.

"uh satan, i don't think-"

"trust me, i got it under control, i talked to my fucking brother." he rolled his eyes, he really don't like bringing up his brother. "that dirty ass bitch..." he threw his fiery pen across the room, almost hitting me with that bitch.

bitch what the fuck-

"but anyways, y'all have to be teamed up at all times. for leland sakes."

"...fine."

he smiled, "great. your leaving tomorrow."

"wait huh?" i pulled my arms out the chair. i felt my blood come out but i quickly patched myself.

"yah sorry sheyaa but you gotta go right now."

well shit.

"okay, i guess." well great fucking late heads up den.

"remember, you're only fucking there to help him, not doing no dumbass shit sheyaa."

"yeah, yeah i know." i flipped him off, shutting his door fucking hard as hard.

i started punching the air, going down 30,000 steps. my day was going great until i heard that dumbass shit.