Chapter 3

Nick POV:
I was sleeping peacefully and then out or no where I feel people jumping on my bed. And I had an idea of who it was because we have do this to other people in the house.

"Stop jumping Thomas" I said well pushing him off of my bed.

"I have a surprise for you" I hear him say well getting off of the bed.

"What is it?" I asked him well getting up slowly. And well I was getting up I hear I girl giggling. But I didn't think anything of it. The I reach to get my phone to see the time.

"Isn't Y/n supposed to be here?" I ask Thomas. 

"Idk call her" Thomas said well looking at the restroom door. But then I just did what he said and called her.

Y/n's POV:
Well I was hiding from Nick, I hear my phone ringing. And then I see Nick making his way to the restroom.

"Y/n is that you?" I hear nick say well walking in. Then I get up and run into Nicks arms. And he hugged me tightly.

"I missed you" nick says

"I missed you more" I say. Then we separate from the hug and we were both blushing. And then Thomas walks in.

"Look at you love birds" he said well smirking. After me and nick decided to do a tiktok: (pretend Dixie is Y/n)

♫: Imma pull up in a got dam wraithCaption: finally with my bestie @nickaustin

: Imma pull up in a got dam wraith
Caption: finally with my bestie @nickaustin

nickaustin: luv you bestie
- luv you more❤️

avani: I thought I was your bestie🥺
- you are🥺

user57: you guys would make a cute couple
luvanthony: I know they would

lilhuddy: look at my besties

y/nfan: I ship 🚢

addisonre: I thought you went to say hi to everyone
- I did 
addisonre: them you went back with nick and not with me and vani
- i was but I wanted to see nicky🥺

user86: I love how she calls him nicky

Loading more comments

After me and nick made the tiktok I decided to go with Addi, vani and charli. But nick wouldn't let me go, he was holding on to my waist.

"Nicky I have to go" I whine

"But I wanted to watch a movie with you" he said whining

"We can do that tomorrow" I say

"I want to do it today tho" he said well giving me puppy eyes 🥺.