Chapter 7

We're going to skip to the day before that they're going to playlist

I was thinking about how it's the day before we leave to Orlando, Florida. And how me and nick have gotten really close and lot of people think that we're together but he hasn't asked me out. Also how Bryce asked Addison to be his girlfriend and she said yes so I'm kinda the only single person in the hype house. And kio has been kinda weird lately, he's been commenting sad things on my tiktok and instagram. But then my thoughts were interrupted by someone coming inside of the room.

"hey" I hear Addi say

"hey" I said to here whilst smiling

"what are you doing here all alone?" She asked

"I was just thinking" I say

"about what?"

"me and nick" I said whilst fiddling with my fingers.

"aww what's happening with you guys?" She asked.

"nothings happening, it's just that I really like him and idk if he feels the same way" I say whilst kinda tearing up.
And when she looks at me her smile fades away because she sees that I'm about to cry. So she hugs me super tight.

"don't cry I know he likes you, you're all he talks about" she said whilst spreading for the hug.

"wait I am all he talks about?!" I say whilst giving her a week smile.

"yess he even wants to ask you out" she said whilst smiling

"really can't wait, but I need to finish packing" I say

"ok I'm going out with Bryce" she said

"ok don't stay out to late" I say to her whilst she walks out the door. I then start to pack and I got kinda bored so I decided to facetime Lina, and she answered.

"hey bi*ch!" She says

"hey, I miss you" I say

"I miss you too, how are you?" she asked

"I'm doing good and you?"

"is been boring with out you" she said whilst making a sad face. "But I bet your not bored without me" she said.

"when it can get boring but this house has so many people so it's not that boring" I said

"so I have a couple questions for you" she said whilst smirking.

"what are they" I asked

"one of the questions are why are you on the floor?"

"oh I'm on the floor because I'm packing" I said

"for what?" She asked whilst making a confused face

"playlist stupid!" I said whilst laughing

"oh yeah, I'm not going to go" she said whilst making a sad face

"why?" I asked making a sad face

"my mom won't let me go" she said. After that she just asked if me and nick were together and I sadly said no. And once I finished packing I went to go and check up on nick.  So I went to go and knock on the door. 

"come in" I hear him say. I then walk in and see him laying on the bed on him phone.

"hey" I said whilst sitting on his bed.

"hey cutie" he said, which made me blush. And I covered my face so he wouldn't see me.

"don't cover your face" he said whilst pulling my hands form my face. And he hugged me. Then we started to cuddle and I ended up falling asleep in his arms. After about an hour of sleeping me and nick decided to do a tiktok: