Chapter 22

Still Bryces POV:
When I walked into kios room I saw amelie on his lap and they were making out, I see that they both have hickeys now. And I caught it all on camera, which made me feel like I was filming a porno.

"guys stop this channel is family friendly" I chuckle. They the separate and they were blushing so bad.

"don't tell me you caught that on camera" ame said with a concerned face.

"don't know we'll see when I post this video" I said with a smirk

"I want you guys to do my out trow with me"

"but we don't know you out trow!" kio said

"just say like and subscribe" I whispered

"don't forget to like and subscribe!" the three of us said to the camera.

"I swear Bryce if I see kio and I on tiktokroom, cause of you stupid video. I'm beating you ass" she said and I could tell that she was being serious. But I didn't care I'm still putting it in my video.

"ok we'll see" I snickered. And walked out.

End of Bryces POV

When kio was playing the game I just watched him. A couple minutes later he look at me and smile.

"your so cute" he said

"aww thanks" I said with a smile. After he sits me on his lap so that I'm facing him. He starts to lean in and he kissed me. And I surprisingly kissed back. But then we both pull away.

"I'm sorry" he said

"no,no it's ok"

"I kinda liked it" I blushed

little smut warring

He then kisses me again but aggressively. I then feel his lips make his way down to my neck. I then let out a little moan and I could feel the outline of his smirk on my neck.

I then kiss him and make my way down his neck. And sucked on his his neck. He then let's out a moan.

"mhmm" he moans

After I left kio about two hickeys on his neck, I then feel a bulge on my butt. I then look at the then at the bulge,I then look back at him and he smirks.

He kisses me passionately. Then his kisses became deeper and more a aggressive. Then his tongue ran along my bottom lip. I then let him french kiss me and I run my hand throw his soft and shine hair.

End of smut

But then I hear Bryce say.

"guys this is a family friendly channel!"

We then separate form each other. And we both were blushing.

"don't tell me you caught that on camera" I told him with a concerned face.

"don't know we'll see when I post this video" he smirked. I then just look at him then at kio.

"i want you guys to do my out trow with me"

"but we don't know your out trow!" kio said

"just say like and subscribe" Bryce whispered. Kio and I both nod. We then get you and say the out trow.

"don't forget to like and subscribe!" the three of us said to the camera. He then stops recording.

"I swear Bryce if I see kio and I on tiktokroom, cause of your stupid video. I'm beating you ass" I said seriously.

"ok we'll see" he snickers and walks out. Once he walks out kio and I just look at each other. And I honestly felt so guilty for doing what I just did. But then I start to think and nick probably made out with darianka. So I text charli to see if she can pick me up.

So I didn't feel so bad after all.

"I'm sorry ame, I shouldn't have done that" kio said

"kio it's ok, if I didn't to do that I would have stopped you" I said

"I know but you with nick an-"

"it's ok, but I think I'm gonna go" I said walking out.

"wait" I hear kio say

"huh?"

"are things gonna be awkward?" he asked

"not if you made them" I said I told him going done that stairs

"look who finally came down" josh said

"yep and I'm leaving"

"why" addi asked

"cause umm"

"kio and her wer-" I stopped Bryce

"were bored and he wants to be alone" I said and gave him the look that I was going be his ass.

"just stay with us" ant said

"I'm tired" fake yawn

"ok bye" they frown

I then go out and see charli.

"hey" she said with a smile.

"hey" I said with a weak smile. I then get into the back seat car which her mom was driving. Her home then drives us to their house. When we got to the house charli walks me to her room.

"what happened, why do you look so sad?" she asked

"umm I did something really bad" I told her.

"is that why you have hickeys on your neck"

"kinda"

"know I won't tell anyone"

"ok umm, kioandimadeout" i said really fast.

"slow down" she said

"kio and I made out"

"ok I wasn't expecting that"

"have you told nick?"

"noo"

"ok take your time to tell him. but don't feel bad, chase told me that he umm"

"he what?"

"found nick and darianka making out too"

"oh" I said and my eyes started to tear up. But I didn't know why I had a feeling that he did. And then I feel charli hugging me.

"it's gonna be ok"

"I personal that you guys should take a break" she said

"yea I probably should" I told her

"just do it when your ready ok" she said

"I will"

"ame you can stay over if you want"

"ok, I think I will" I told her

We then made tiktoks and hung out with Dixie to. And charli went live on insta. I was just laying on her bed on my phone.

"who's in the background" char read

"ame, come say hi" she said. I then get up.

"hey guys" I said waving to the phone. Char stayed live for about an hour long then ended it. When she ended I just went to sleep.

______________
TBC
Hope you guys liked this chapter. And thank you guys so much for 19k reads❤️.