Chapter 23

When I woke up in the morning my phone was blowing up with notifications. And it was only 12 o'clock. So I went on insta and I already had a clue that it had to do with Bryces video. And right when I got in I was (we're going to pretend that they're making out) :

 And right when I got in I was (we're going to pretend that they're making out) :

So then I decided to look at the comments:

username: knew so was a whore

nickfan: nick deserves better

brycehall: plz stop giving them hate, I bet nick did the same with darianka
darinka.s: i mean your not wrong

kiofan: everyone makes mistakes

kiocyr: what I did with Amelie was a mistake, and I'm sorry to her and nick. I shouldn't have done that when she is in a relationship. And now Amelie and I are just friends.

user: kio knew that they were still together and him did this
ameliere: plz just stop giving us hate. I'm pretty sure that nick and drianka did this too. And your only giving hate to us. Now that's messed up, just because Thomas did put it on his video doesn't mean they didn't do it. And I know that Bryce probably didn't actually mean to put it in his video, but he did. And I'm sorry to nick and to everyone, I know this is not a good example.

_________________

And once I read the comments I saw darinaks. And I was shocked that she would actually say it on social media. I then get up cause I was going to go back home.

So I order an uber to my house. I go downstairs and see mr and mrs d'amelio, eating. And char making her coffee.

"good morning" I said with a weak smile

"good morning amelie" they said. And when they said that I got a notification that my uber was here.

"well I have to go, thanks for letting me stay" I said going them a hug.

I get into the uber. 20 minutes later I get to the house. I thank the uber driver and walk to my house door. And knock, then my mom opens it.

"hi sweetie, your back"

"yep, and I won't be going today cause I'm tired" I then go to my room and see that it is a mess, so I clean it up.

After I cleaned my room I decided that I would hang out with Lucas and Addi. I hung out with them for about 2 hours. And then someone knocked on the door so I went to open it. And saw ZHC at the door.

"heys guys" they said

"hey, come in" I smiled

"no it's ok, is Addison here"

"yeah let me get her" I said going to get here.

"addi ZHC is here" I yell

"wait what" she said running down the stairs

"hi!" she said with her big smile and went outside. I then see Lucas coming downstairs .

"hey buddy" I said picking him up and taking him outside with addi.

We then go outside and see that they customize her a white Jeep. And she was super excited and happy that she got her dream car.

She then thanked them and we then went for a little spin. Once we came back I decided that I would play video games with Enzo. But then I ended you falling asleep on his bed.

_____________
TBC