Chapter 8🧸💕

"will you be my girlfriend?" he asked nervously. And I was confused and excited at the same time because I really liked him. But as I was going to say yes.

"you know what I'm sorry you probably didn't like me" he said whilst tearing up. And whilst he was making his way out of my room I hugged him.

"no no nick I do like you, I really do. I was just confused on why you actually ask me out" I said hugging him tightly.

"why would you be confused, your so fucking beautiful" he said giving me a little peck on the lips.
We then ended up watching something on Netflix and fell asleep cuddling. As we were sleeping I was waken up by flashing lights on nick and I.

"stop!" I said putting my head into nick chest.

"aww" I hear avani and addi say

"da boy really be getting girls" chase said

"you guys are so cute" charli said

"you guys need to get up, or we'll be late" Alex and Kouvr said.

"wait what time is it?" I asked taking my head out of nick's chest.

"is 10:30 and we have to be at the airport at 12" tony said

"ok" I said trying to get out of bed but nick pulls me closer to him.

"awww!" they said

"can you guys please get out so I can get dressed" I said taking nick arms off of my waist.

"ok we will" they said walking out of my room. So I got up and took a quick shower and got dressed into some black leggings, a gray top, a black oversized zip up sweater and some white Air Force. Once I finish getting dressed I went to go and wake nick up, so I shook him. But he wouldn't wake up so I decided to give him a peck on the lips to see if he would wake up and he did.

"good morning" he said in a raspy voice. Which I thought was so cute.

"good morning handsome" I said hugging him. And he hugged back but tighter, then separates from it and reaches for him phone.

"don't forget that we have to be at the airport before 12" I said walking out of the room.

"oh sh*t babe I forgot, thanks for reminding me" he said walking over to me to give me a kiss, which was so passionate. He then goes to his and chase's room to take a shower. Then went downstairs, where addi, vani, and charli.

"hey girls" I said smiling

"why are you so happy" addi asked

"no reason" I said blushing at the thought of nick

"what's up with you and nick" charli asked

"nothing, we just fell asleep cuddling"

"you guys literally looked so cute" vani said. We were just there talking while I made use some breakfast. After that nick came downstairs and I shared my breakfast with him. And the girls went crazy and started shipping us even more.

Skip to we're at the airport

Once we got there we all waited to board the plane. And I decided to to a tiktok with all my friends:

 And I decided to to a tiktok with all my friends: