Information- Chp.6

It has been at least 2 weeks since that night at Alexander's house and meeting his friend, Noah, at the club. Ever since Alex and I have been hanging out a lot, some at his place and some at mine. The only information I've really gotten out of him is that he is from Idaho, and his family still lives there, even though I have yet to figure out their names. 

Also learned Noah is a childhood friend from Idaho and when they were better friends, he always got in trouble, so he warned me about staying away from him. On a less gloomy note, we are going out on a dinner date tonight to some unknown place, which means I'm going to question him a little more. 

I have still been going to my classes and keeping my grades up. I just got back from English class on a Friday, last class till Tuesday. Thank god because I am so tired, I haven't been able to get good sleep even though I started taking my night medication again. I keep having dreams of the creature with orange eyes and have an itch to go back into those woods to look for it.

It was currently 7:56pm and I just got out of the shower. I decided on wearing a tight two piece, it was just your regular black in color. It hugged my curves in all the right ways. My boobs and butt were screaming to be let out. 

I curled my black hair slightly and put on a nude eye-shadow and lip gloss. I was done getting ready at 8:23 and Alex was to arrive any minute. Just as that thought left my head, the doorbell rang. I jumped in surprise but quickly headed for the door, stopping to inform Maddy on where I was going.

"Hey Mads. I'm headed out now and will text you if something goes wrong, "I said thinking, "Oh and I'm not sure if I'll be back tonight so don't stay up too late."

"Alright Ev. Promise me you will be careful and text me if you need anything," she said standing up. She surprised me with a tight hug and I giggled at her force with the word 'anything'.

"It's not like my life is in danger. Love you girl!" I said heading to the door, opening it.

"Love you too and use protection!" Alex looked at me when she said that and winked. A wicked grin growing on his face and I could feel my cheeks heating up.

Once we got in the car Alex placed his hand on my thigh, the other resting on the wheel, "How are you feeling Cotton-candy?"

"I'm excited for this date," I intertwined my fingers with his.

"You look gorgeous by the way," he said looking me in the eyes. I could feel my cheeks getting hot again. 

I looked over and took the time to finally observe at what Alex was wearing. He had on a black dress shirt, hugging his muscles and dark blue jeans, with his signature black boots. He looked breath-taking, per usual.

"You look amazing like always," my voice slightly cracking due to the sadness that crept up on my mind. How does he like someone like me? I'm nothing interesting. I'm so basic and not perfect. That you are. I shivered at the negative thoughts.

"Evie, you are beautiful and I am a lucky man to have you by my side," Alex interrupted my thoughts. For a second, I questioned if they were voiced out loud but was 100% sure I did not.

"T-thank you Alex," I said squeeze his hand and he did the same back.

"We are almost there." I looked around to see that we were in the middle of nowhere. 

There were trees lacing both sides of the road. It was night fall and I decided to open the window. The crisp late February air nipping at my face. I was surprised at how cold it has been this month and hoped it got warmer in March. 

As I looked out the window, I could hear the crickets and night animals roaming about. I looked up to see the night sky clear, all the stars shinning back at me. I sighed as all my worries and stresses escaped my mind, leaning on the car window.