Seven

"I hate to think about you with somebody else. Our love has gone cold. You're intertwining your soul with somebody else."

"Can I help you?" Kelley opened her front door with a bored look on her face.

"How long are you going to be mad at me? It's starting to get annoying." Kayla crossed her arms over her chest. Her jaw clenched and eyes locked in a semi-permanent glare.

"What makes you think I'm mad at you?" Kelley frowned stubbornly.

"Oh, I get it now. You're a dumbass. Can't believe I hadn't noticed it sooner."

"Now, hold on." Kelley held up a hand.

Kayla poked a finger in Kelley's chest, "You think you're all high and mighty just because you haven't slept with anybody else. I have needs, Kelley! You don't get to decide who I do or don't sleep with."

Kelley backed further into the apartment to avoid the probing finger. Kayla followed her with a determined look in her eye. The door slammed shut behind her.

"You could have came to me!" Kelley hollered, an almost imperceptible growl bubbled beneath the words.

"Your child was sick!"

"You didn't know that!"

"What was I supposed to do? Walk over here and ask you if you were available, then when you said no, head over to where I was going in the first place?" Kayla sighed and shook her head, "One of us is missing the point, and it is not me."

Kelley scowled even harder somehow. Her jaw is clenched and she's looking at the framed picture just passed Kayla's head.

"Are you 'having needs' right now?"

"I'm always 'having needs' because of stupid alphas like you!"

Before Kayla can even blink, Kelley has her pressed against the nearest wall, with her lips on hers.

It's a lot of clashing teeth and nipped lower lips, and Kayla whimpered desperately or maybe that was Kelley, they had somehow become so intertwined so quickly, it never became obvious.

Kelley nipped lightly at Kayla's neck. A smirk danced across her kiss swollen lips. Kayla shuddered.

Kayla's back arched away from the wall as Kelley's hand traveled down her still clothed stomach and into her jeans.

Kelley groaned, "You're soaked." She pulled her hand back from its destination part way before returning.

"So I've been told."

Kelley growled lowly, "Really? You want to be petty right now? With my hand down your pants?"

"What better time than the present?"

Kelley's fingers traced the outline of Kayla's folds lightly, occasionally, grazing over her clit. Her movement is hindered by the tightness of Kayla's jeans, but she's determined to get Kayla off like this first.

So, she pushed her her hand back down roughly. The heel of her palm brushed harshly against Kayla's center. Her fingers circling the omega's entrance.

"Well, if you're so keen on talking during this, now would be the perfect time for you to beg."

Kayla choked down a whimper, "Y-You know, you're at like the perfect distance for me to knee your dick into your throat, right?"

"So is that a no?"

"It's a keep talking and see what happens-Fuck!" Kelley mentally patted herself on the back for that one. Her index finger curled slightly inside of Kayla.