Ten

"I'ma get your heart racing in my skin-tight jeans, be your teenage dream tonight. Let you put your hands on me in my skin-tight jeans, be your teenage dream tonight."

Kayla knocked on the door insistently. Her heat is in full swing now, and she can practically smell her alpha through the door.

The door swung open with a flourish, "Where's the fire?!"

Kayla squared her shoulders. She stood up as tall as she could while fighting that empty feeling in her core.

"Where's Abigail?"

"With Hope and Carli. Why-" Kayla cut Kelley off with a bruising kiss that ends up pushing them back into Kelley's apartment.

"God Kayla, are you in heat?" Kelley already knew the answer. Kayla smelled amazing. Almost like warm, fresh linen and a whole lot of home.

"You're so smart." Kayla seemed a bit miffed about breaking apart, but Kelley needed to have some things cleared up first. She had to ask her questions now because once Kayla was really immersed in the throws of her heat, there wouldn't be much of any coherency for a while.

"And you want me to help you through it. Did you want me to bite you? Do you want to be my mate?"

"Yes, Kelley."

"...Cool." Kelley sniffled.

"Are you crying?"

"No. There's like a lot of dust around here and-"

Kayla latched back on to Kelley's lips with a deep groan. Kelley chuckled a bit.

"Unless you want to be interrupted you're going to have to stop and let me tell Hope and Carli they need to keep Abby a bit longer."

Kayla whined.

"I know, but calm down for a second."

Clearly Kelley had no idea what it was like to be in heat. Calming down for a second was just about out of the question.

Kelley's not looking at her, she's instead looking for her phone (it's in her hand) frantically. Kayla decided this was the perfect time to start fighting her clothes off of her body. If only because she's starting to overheat.

"Oh, I was holding it!"

The One With The Kid: Take Abby to Disneyworld or something for the next like three days

Scary Fairy Godmother: uh...why?

The One With The Kid: Kayla

Scary Fairy Godmother: Say no more👀👌🏼

Scary Fairy Godmother: P.S. I told you so

Hope hadn't told her shit, but that was neither here nor there at this point.

Kelley placed her phone into her back pocket. She turned back around to Kayla.

"When the hell did you get naked?!"

Kayla doesn't really say much of anything in answer. She's splayed across Kelley's couch, her hand hidden between her thighs.

"Well, we're definitely not doing this on the couch."

Kayla is not listening to Kelley.

"You're going to make me carry you, aren't you?" Kelley is already performing the task before she even finishes her own sentence.

The apartment isn't that big, so it doesn't take long for Kelley to navigate the hallway connecting the livingroom to the bedrooms.

She set Kayla down on the bed before frantically wrestling off her own clothing, then joining Kayla on the mattress.