Ban x Harry Potter

I decided to do King, Ban, and Meliodas. And this is before Ban get captured and he does not love Elaine.
Smut ⚠️
Harry has Magic.

000

Ban casually walked through a random bar in the outskirts of Lyoness, near the edge of Mousillion.
He strolled around the darkly lit room, observing his surroundings carefully.

It's been a year since the massacre of King Zaratras, and fake blame of the holy nights. Wanted photos of all of there faces were plastered all over the kingdom. Mind you not all are completely accurate as they gave the captain a chiseled and masculine look compared to his childish face.

Continuing to observe his surrounding he walked up to the bar and ordered a strong glass of Rum with higher alcohol than usual.

Taking a sip of his drink he continued to survey around the room when the door opened, and a person with a dark hood covering there face walked in. What could be seen were silver leggings wrapped around lean legs, that had lean boots snug on them.

The person sat next to him and pulled down there hood. A boy or a girl -Ban couldn't tell- was sitting there, they had there head half shave with the other side of long black haired the was cascading down like a waterfall. Bright green highlight decorated. One of the persons ears had an earring of a cross on it.

They had smooth moon pale skin, and gorgeous natural dark red lips. They had long eyelashes that with almond shaped eyes framed beautiful emerald green eyes. They had slitted eyes, like a cats, that intimidated everyone around them. There cloak hides there form but he could see the wide hips and and narrow waist.

The bartender came over with a drink already in hand. Instead of the wooden mugs they give every customer, this person gave them glass cup filled with a beautiful green liquid inside of it.

The gender less beauty grabbed the cup and downed it in one go.

"Well, hello~" Ban purred, he had a smirk that could rival a fox (the irony). The raven haired beauty looked at him with one eyebrow up and an amused glow in there eyes.

"Hello, to you too pretty boy," A soft voice said, not completely feminine but not one hundred percent masculine. Ban chuckled and finished his drank before setting down the mug on the counter and looked back at them. "So, what's a pretty boy like you doing in the betting pool?" They asked as the bartender brought back another drink. "A little change of scenery never hurt anybody," Ban replied.

They hummed before a calling if "Raven!" Was heard  around the pub, and they looked up at the killing pool to see the name of 'Raven' moved up to number one on the kill streak, beating the now second placer with 2,350 kill.

Ban whistles before looking back at them. "2,350, what you do kill an entire village?" He asked with an amused eyebrow. The persons lip crept up into smirk with the word of: "something like that.".

"So how about we go somewhere," Ban asked as giving them a sly look. "Oh really? Like at date? But you don't even know my name, are you that desperate?" They teased as they downed there drink in one go again.

"Your cute you know that?" At the moment they flushed a light pink before blinking and smiling. "So what's your name?" He asked and got a laugh in response. "The names Harry," he said getting off his stool and holding out his hand. "C'mon let's do something fun,"

Be ware Smut!!! You don't like, skip!

After an hour of pranking and stealing they ended the night with Ban smashing Harry against the wall as they ruthlessly make out.

Harry moaned loudly as his mouth was invaded with the others appendage. Harry wrapped his legs around Ban's waist and placed his arms on Bans shoulders as he was carried up and into the bedroom.

Quickly placing Harry down onto the bed, he ripped off his shirt, and quickly unzipped Harry's shirt. Appreciating the view of gorgeous hairless chest, and pink dusted nippled he licked down a strip from the chest down to the waist.
"Your gorgeous" he whispered breathlessly into the Ravens ear, who gave a whine.

Taking off the silver leggings he rubbed the smooth hairless pale legs. He nuzzled his cheek on them, earning a laugh. "What? There so smooth," Ban responded before placing kisses down the leg to the thigh.
Reaching up he rubbed the silk panties and gave Harry a lifted eyebrow, who pouted and looked away.

Ban smirked and took off his pants and boxers, leaving Harry wide eyes as he looked at the 8 inch cock (I'm sorry T-T). Ban stroked it a couple of times as it came to its full peak. "Like what you see?" Ban asked and Harry only nodded.

Ban then crawled over, on top of Harry and lent down to kiss him. Harry wrapped his arms around the mint colored haired man, before the pulled apart.

"I... need you... in me... know!" Harry moaned as Ban was grinding on his staring erection. He only got a "Gladly" in return before he was telling Harry to suck. Harry shakes his head before flicking his hand up. Ban blinked in surprise as Harry's whole was slick with lube.

"Best trick," Ban said smirking and alighting his member into the pink whole. Slowly he entered, as warm heat enveloped his cock and they both moaned. He slowly moved in and out when Harry yelled out: "Faster!". In that Ban increased his pace ten fold, as loud sound of skin slapping against skin was yelled across the room.

"I'm close!" Harry whimpered out, as he moaned wantonly at the pressure on his prostate. All he got was a groan in return telling him the other male was close too.

Harry moaned loudly as Ban gave one and final thrust and they both came out.

In a mess of sweat and cum Ban and Harry's in the middle as the short raven laid his head on the others chest as they both slept soundly.

000
And finished!
1043 words