Chapter 2 : The Captain

Another 10 years passed, you're 27, but still not old by somehow, you looked just like back in 16.

Taking all the times working as a Schicksal's hunt dog, you are slowly, patiently moving on your plan, for 10 years.

Now it's 2010.

You got yourself at a school called St.Freya school, its principal is Otto's granddaughter, he order you to come here and support her, and become a male Valkyrie on Hyperion, because of your special skills, and there might be some further reason, but no one knows it, why did he decided to turn you into a Valkyrie.

You don't know it.

But yet, you still have to become a teacher of this school, in order to get closer to Theresa Apocalypse, the granddaughter of Otto Apocalypse, and get closer to Otto, and kill him.

"Hey, can you stop doing that?" - Theresa ask.

You're inside the principal office, with Theresa.

"Do what?" - You ask her.

"Well... Doing that face like a block of ice."

She's right at some point, you doesn't smile, or giving out any emotions since 10 years ago, where Johnny and others died.

"No... I don't like to do it." - You said.

"... Uh... Okay then, Y/n, i've read your file, you have a very bad childhood... Right?"

"Yes, ma'am." - You said.

"Nah... Don't need to call me like it... I'm only 40." - She said, and thought she's 40, she looked like 12 years old, which means FBI will raid your house if you search lewd images of her.

You've writing everything of your childhood to her, but changed the accident happened 18 years ago by a car accident, then you got adopted by an assassin organization. They taught you how to fight back there.

You don't spoils that you've working at Anti-Entropy.

Before you left there, you also asking for Welt, Einstein and Tesla not to told anyone about you. Just erase your existing.

The door opens, someone comes in.

"Captain." - Theresa stands up, and salute.

You also stands up, and salute.

"C'mon guys... Don't do it... I'm not that worthy..."

"But you're our Captain... Right Y/n?" - Theresa looking to you.

"Yeah..." - You reply. 'Captain Joseph... He's the Captain of Hyperion for 3 years, a man of justice, whenever there is people in trouble, he always help them, despite the situation. He doesn't agree with Otto's move in this 3 years, truly someone i can trust, and i can feel it... He's like Johnny...' - You looked at Captain Joseph.

"So, you're Y/n, the first male Valkyrie, right? We'll work together from now on." - Joseph gives you his hand.

"... Yes." - You shake his hand.

"Anyways, Y/n, you're not gonna become a teacher." - Theresa said, while poking your face.

"Fine, then what should i do then?"

"You'll become a student, since you've stopped go to school after the accident."

"Yare yare daze, oh please, i am 27."

"Yeah but you looked like a 18. That will be fine."

"Gimme a break."

4 years later.