Chapter 11 : Ending

We won, the fight. But that doesn't mean we won the war.

The table turned immediately after that, Otto went full force to take down every unit on our side.

Hyperion is taken down, so as Anti-Entropy, everyone got arrested. They are kept in Schicksal's base, the HQ is not safe.

Who knows what will he do to us... But, our Captain is gone. The new Captain, we haven't learn much about him.

But still, not all of us got caught, that girl, what is her name again,.... Anik. Yes, Anik, went away with Tesla, and Theresa.

Hopefully they can be safe, since they're the only ones can run. Not like us.

And i wonder... Is he alive? With the others?

Why is he doing this? Rebel against Otto?

Y/n L/n, is a person hard to understand, i don't know what happened in the past, but he's someone that seeks for revenge for many years.

I can see those of rage in his eyes.

He's ready to throw away anything, just to get revenge.

End of Kiana's view, looking the moon outside, through the bars. She's being keeping here with the others.

The attack failed. Most of everyone got caught. But not all of them, like Kiana mentioned.

Otto thought he won.

But he didn't.

At Y/n.

"Where the fuck am i...."

You look around, sees nothing but sitting on a chair, but the view is familiar with you, for somehow.

"... This... This cup..."

You pick up a cup, a coffee cup, it's so familiar to you.

Then you quickly looks around, it's... So familiar.

Then you recognize it, it's your home. In New York.

".... Mom? Dad?" - You stands up quickly, and looking rushing to the living room, sees your mother and father, with your brother is in the living room.

You tried to get inside that room, but there's some sort of wall made out of air. You can't get to the living room.

"What the hell...."

"We are not even talking yet, but you already wanted to get to them." - A voice appears behind you.

You look back, sees a young dude sitting on a chair.

"... Who are you."

"You don't need to know, Y/n L/n, the Herrscher of Time."

"... Time... Huh..."

"Yes, said it was time. But all Otto in this world did it.... Get a Time Fragment inside your body, turning you into a Herrscher."

".... How do you know me so well?"

"In order to defeat my own enemy, i'll need everything necessary."

"... What do you want?"

"I'm here to take 1 thing from you."

"And that is..."

"The Time Fragment."

"... You can't. I can't give it to you."

"Why?"

"I can't fight. Without it."

"... Tell me, Y/n, who are you? Herrscher of Time?" - The guy stands up, and walking towards you.