Chapter 7 : LIAR!

"Where will we meet?"

One hour later, on a small island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

That's where the trade will happen.

Otto and Durandal with Fu Hua is already there, with some Schicksal's Mech, and Anik.

While you bring Theresa, Himeko and Kiana with you.

If there is anything wrong, Bronya and Mei will retreat, or fire all the weapons on Hyperion down. Depends on the situation.

But the worst situation you can imagine now, is Otto doesn't keep his promise, and killing everyone here.

But at least, you can know that Otto might will do it, by looking at all the thing he did. But Durandal and Fu Hua won't.

"Look, he said wants to trade, and not lay a finger on us. But he brings alot of damn robots."

"Yeah... How about retreating?"

"No, we are already here, we can't retreat, no matter what, stick to our plan." - You said, then moving forward to Otto and his ally.

And they start to move towards you.

"Stop." - You said, then stop. Otto and his side also stops, his robots doesn't show any hostile signal.

"Okay, let the trade..." - Otto about to finish the line, but he sees something weird behind you.

It's Himeko, she takes out her greatsword, and push you down to the ground.

"What?" - You shout.

"It seems the victory is already ours." - Otto said.

And Theresa, she just took away Kiana's weapon, and she's dragging Kiana towards Otto.

"Stop! Theresa!" - You tries to stop her, but Himeko push you harder. "Shit!"

"Could you explain this, my granddaughter?" - Otto ask Theresa.

"Well... I know that this fight won't have a chance for us, if we against you, so best option is to, join your side." - Theresa said, then she throw Kiana to them.

Kiana is away from them 10 footsteps.

"I see... Very well, my dear." - Otto said.

And Durandal with Fu Hua doesn't except this to happen, Himeko and Theresa betray you.

"And may i ask-" - Otto about to finish the line.

"If you are talking about the rest on Hyperion, don't worry, they followed my commands, the rest of betrayers, are now under my control as well." - Theresa said.

"I see... Now, my friend, won't you mind get K-423 back to me?" - Otto said, while looking at Fu Hua.

"Okay." - Fu Hua steps closer to Kiana.

"And i need him." - Otto pointing at you.

"Can i ask why?" - Theresa ask.

"He's one of my experiment, he's a Herrscher, but without the gem and hasn't awaken yet."

"Why... Why are you doing this..." - Kiana ask.

"..."

"Why..."

"I have my own reasons... Sorry, Kiana, but i promise, you won't be hurt." - Fu Hua said.

"Fu Hua... I did... Admit you are truly the kindest friend.. Why are you doing all of this evil things..."

"... Hurry up, we're running out of time." - Otto said, then he looks to Anik and Durandal.

"What should we do with her?" - Durandal ask Otto.