Chapter 3 : Unexpected Meeting

Another year has passed, since you got brainwashed by Otto.

You worked for him as a member of the Immortal Blades, take down countless people who plans against Otto.

Otto keeps your life just because 2 reason :

One, you have special skills, you can even solo the strongest Valkyrie of Schicksal, and another S-ranker Valkyrie as well.

Two, Otto found that you got related with the Anti-Entropy. These information will help him against the Anti-Entropy.

Durandal and Rita doesn't have any problem with you, since they know you have your own reason. They doesn't treat you too bad, they let you live with them.

(Anyways, your next line is, does Rita or Durandal do "that thing" with you when night falls? Well... It's up to you...)

You're back to their house after a mission, you're wounded as well, and Durandal is treating your wound.

"Ouch..." - You can feel the pain, when Durandal is wrapping a bandage around your right arm.

"I'm sorry... Is that hurt?" - She looks at you.

"No... But i could do it myself." - You said it to her.

"Don't be stupid... Your other arm is hurt as well, right?" - She finished treating your right arm. "Now, give me the other one."

"... Okay." - You have no choice but to give her the left arm.

"But what kind of mission is this... I did never think someone may hurt you like this."

"... There was some issue on the way back, i'd carelessly back there." - You said.

"Hm? Would you mind if you tell me?" - She asks you.

"... There was a little girl... Stuck in the middle of the abandoned city, she's looking for her family. And there is... Some Honkai beasts around there."

"I see... But what kind of Honkai creature can do this to you?"

"... I wasn't fighting."

"What?"

"The girl... She's... On the wheelchair, and i have to get her out of there."

"I see..."

"... Leader, what am i?"

"What?"

"... Overseer... And you... Both of you said i'm adopted from a orphanage, and there is some accident happened in my past, causing me didn't remember anything... But leader... Recently, i have some weird dreams..."

"Dreams... Wouldn't you mind if you tell me?"

"... I see some people... Strange people, but i got some familiar feelings with them. They like my... Family..."

"... Family... Huh..."

"Leader... What am i... You told i am a soldier, working for Schicksal, purge the evil and Honkai... But i don't think it in that way..."

Durandal suddenly put her both hands on each side of your shoulder, and looking at your eyes.

"You're Y/n L/n, a male Valkyrie of Schicksal. A part of Immortal Blades, a part of my family." - She said.

".... Thank you, leader." - You said, then stands up, going back to your room. "Also... I'm tired, don't call me at dinner." - You said, and go inside your room.

"Durandal-sama, dinner is ready." - Rita appears behind Durandal.

"Yeah."

2 hours later, you're lying on the bed, reading the reports.