The end of the year

HARRY POV:

Luna had taken her exam and Ginny had managed to become a Holly Head Harpy! Luna was going to teach Care Of Magical Creatures with Hagrid and it was so much to process. Another thing was that the wedding was in the next nine months. Dray and I had both picked out our suits but neither of us had seen the others so I didn't know what to expect. Ginny had moved in and she was going to be a bridesmaid as well as Hermione, Pansy and Luna who was maid of honour. Blaise and Ron were the best men and so was Teddy. We understood that he was really young but we couldn't not have him with Blaise and Ron. Besides, it would make great pictures.

Dray was doing everything to make sure Lucius would stay away and we had hundreds of aurors looking for him. Ron and I weren't allowed to go and find him for two reasons. The first one being what happened last time we encountered him and the second being that Dray wouldn't let me. Dray had reported to Kingsley and told him about all the places Lucius could have been hiding. They had found a trace of blood that they had found to belong to him but no body. He was still alive. We all knew. We needed him gone. He would be set a death sentence when he was found. It had come to the point where he would try to use me or the people that Dray loved to keep him away. Dray had gotten taller than him, stronger than him and everybody knew he was almost immune to the cruciatus curse.

I suppose Lucius was so used to Draco being afraid of him that he was in constant denial that he had lost power over him. Dray would keep me and Luna very close and he always made sure we had some form of protection. The girls were coming over that day to find their bridesmaids dresses. Luna had already let them in and we took out the dresses we had bought. They were all long, light blue, tulle, sweetheart neckline dresses with crossed backs, apart from Luna's which was a completely open back with a silver belt. They tried them on and they all loved them. We invited Ron and Blaise over to spend the day all together and just relax.

We all sat outside on the grass with Ginny, Luna and Teddy. We just sat and relaxed outside in the sun. Dray had his arm around me and he had stolen my glasses and put them on his adorable face. I stole them back off his face because I couldn't see and I put my head on his shoulder. Blaise and Ron had already picked out the matching suits they would be wearing. We had seen them and they were nice. Light blue to match the girls with white shirts. Everybody was really exited but Dray was still worried about Lucius.

We had sorted out the invitations and had sent them out. This meant we had to find Lucius because if he found one of them he would know where we all were. We had about a month before Dray and Luna had to get back to work and then the wedding would be in the Winter holidays.  We had chosen to have it in a castle in London. We were having it in the Garden and everybody would be staying in the castle. It was Dray's idea and I wasn't sure at first but I loved it and unwillingly had to admit he was right. I looked down at Teddy who was reading Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them with Dray. I couldn't believe he was starting Hogwarts in a few years. He was only six but he could already master any language thrown at him.

It would be a full moon tonight but Dray had already given him the potion so he wouldn't be violent. Dray rubbed my arm while I kept my head on his shoulder and stayed there. Luna was crafting a blue flower crown and placed it on Ginny's head. Ginny giggled and lay down on Luna's lap while Luna started to braid Ginny's hair. Dray hugged me tighter and Teddy carried on reading. He was going to be top of the class one day.