Our Plan

Sophia Smith:

I had a plan but it was risky. I knew we were in the art room and that we are locked in. "We will take paint brushes and art supplies to make a fake person and while the armed person is distracted we'll run."

"Are you a crazy lady. You can't think properly, this armed person would probably not get tricked that easily." Abigail said

Abigail. That one name made me shiver. I never meant to do anything to make her jealous or to make her parents want her to be more like me. I just did my best to make my parents proud and I guess it triggered something in her parents.

"Sorry. Nevermind."

Percy looked like he was ready to explode.

"Are you kidding me Abigail. Sophia has a plan and you go on and stomp on it. Well, do you have a better plan?"

"No I do-..."

"Everyone just stop I will just go on with my plan then." I just started to slowly and quietly taking steps to get closer to the classroom.

Another Gun Shot.

I stumbled a bit but managed to regain my balance. I slowly walked with each step the stares of all three other students intensified. I got out all the supplies and started to build the person and it looked exactly like one person. Me.

Noah Johnson:

I was so worried about Sophia. With each step she took the more I got worried she was making a mistake. Once she had finished her creation I realized it looked exactly like herself. Like what? What is she doing. I was even more worried about Abigail. What was she doing? Abigail had mascara marks running down her cheeks. I kept wondering why she kept pushing me out even though it is clearly visible I wanted in. I guess she was just nervous, understandable I thought. I saw Sophia get into a running stance as if ready to sprint.

"Stop" Percy said.

"Why? She will go through with her plan and we'll wait until the authorities come." Abigail whisper yelled.

"NO!" Percy shouted.

"Please s-s-t o-o-o-o-o p-p-p-p-p." Sophia mumbled.

"I will go through with this plan because I know who is under the mask and they would never actually do anything to hurt me."

"Who's under the mask. Somebody evil. " Abigail sneered.

I had. Enough.

"ABIGAIL. Stop pretending. I know you're scared, it is completely natural but I need you to stop being such a jerk to Sophia. What has she ever done to you, Abigail? So stop putting that fake evil cheerleader you into play because you know what I like you."

Instead of slapping me like I expected she turned around and started sobbing into my shoulder.

"Okay. Let's do this."