Brainwashed?

Iris:

Quickly washing away the last of the blood and putting Noah's shirt back on him he woke up.

"Iris what happened" He asked.

"Nothing you should go to your friends they seem worried" I said.

He quickly hurried out, no information now. I guess I will be staying around a bit longer than expected.

Noah:

I didn't know what happened one second I'm drinking water the next POOF! I wake up with my shirt inside out. Pretty weird right.

I knocked on Percy's room door. No answer. I barged in being scared that something happened but instead I saw Sophia and Percy Making out. EWWW! Now I'll never be able to sleep. Percy's shirt was off and Sophia wasn't doing any better. They both looked at me and Percy put his shirt back on.

"What's up" Percy asked.

Sophia just casually waved and walked out the door without another word.

Percy:

Honestly I didn't mind Noah walking in on me and Sophia. With Abigail out of the picture Noah could want Sophia. No matter how absurd it sounds it's true. Sophia walked out the door but winked at me before leaving.

"Dude, that was nasty" Noah said.

"Whatever. So what did you want to tell me?" I asked.

Noah told me about his weird water experience and meeting this girl named Iris. I had a bad feeling about whatever was about to go down. I quickly patted him on the back to see THE GUNMAN IN SOPHIA'S ROOM!!

GODDAMMIT WILL WE EVER GET A BREAK!"

I immediately saw how Sophia couldn't move she was stuck her hands tied behind her. The gunman was kissing her and I couldn't hear what he said. Sophia had silent tears going down her face. She made no effort to fight back. I wonder what he told her. Whatever it was it obviously affected her in a negative way. Sophia looked so sad and violated. I quickly stepped out of the room waiting for her to scream.

Sophia:

All I could think of was HELP!
"If you scream or call for Percy don't think I won't stop here with you" He said.

I paled and stopped fighting back.

I then out of nowhere SCREAMED!
Well it was an instinct because Luke had just shoved his tongue down my throat anybody have Lysol because I sure need it for my mouth.

Percy ran in saving me from Luke. But before Percy could do any damage luke was out the door and running.

Percy was glaring at me but I could tell he wasn't angry at me

"Are you alright Sophia?" Percy asked

"Im fine and you know i love you right" I said

Percy grinned like a madman.

Noah:

Honestly where do these people go. They are with me one second and then they dissapear.

I felt like this was a bad time to intrude.

Sophia held his hand and looked into his eyes.

A second later Iris was there kissing me and I pulled away and said

"Iris, I had a girlfriend she was my everything I loved her. She died. I can't do this." I said walking out.

Iris:

"... I can't do this" Noah said.

I was his girlfriend.

I am Abigail.

And now I have to kill the love of my life.