The Fight

Abigail:

When I heard the first of the gunshots I started running pulling along everyone with me.

"MOVE PEOPLE MOVE!" I screamed.

They were all frozen as if it was too shocking to be true.

"WHERE ARE THEY!" The Gunman screamed, his face tense.

Shortly after the gunman's face softened, His black ski mask moving as his facial expression changed.

"My bad that was a little loud, oh Soph this could be so easy if you would just cooperate." The gunman said nicer.

"GO!" Noah whisper screamed.

We all ran and when we got outside we saw that Sophia was not with us.

"AHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Sophia's scream echoed through the walls of the casino all the way to us.

Percy:

NO NO NO.

Sophia her scream. I could just imagine what was going on in there.

I ran back inside to save her.

I was so scared at what I was seeing. She had her hands tied and her voice was muffled by the cloth in her mouth.
She was limp.

She stayed limp and I realized that the cloth in her mouth was drugged. Of course.

I saw the gunman gently stroking her face as if he had done this before.

I couldn't watch any longer as I whisked her out of his grasp and punched him so hard he fell back and couldn't get back up. I took this as my cue to run.

I grabbed her from the attacker and sprinted leaving Noah and Abigail following behind us.

Sophia:

I was freaking scared. I thought they were going to leave without me.

"Oh Soph, just agree with me here" The gunman said.

"NEVER. AHHHHHHHH" I screamed as loud as I could before blacking out.

The last thing I remembered is Percy carrying as me as we ran away as fast as we could never even realizing that we had nowhere to go.

"Percy I can explai.." I started.

"No Sophia I get it." Percy said with a straight face.

Then, I started sobbing into his chest not even getting caring that I could be ruining one of his only shirt.

"So, lovebirds I hate to split this up but I am really tired and I would like to sleep." Abigail and Noah said in unison.

That night I fell asleep ready for any nightmares that may approach.

3 hours later...

3 Gunshots rang as Percy, Noah and Sophia ran.

Abigail fell limp to the ground.